CTF in Singleplayer
Does any body know how i can CTF in singleplayer.. thx
Thanks given by:
You can't, i guess. CTF isn't a mode which you can play in singleplayer.
Thanks given by:
Bots are actually too stupid to understand CTF, so you can't.
Thanks given by:
okay and if i type /addbot (RVSF best Frank) it doesnt work :S
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 06:50PM)Pr!ncE Wrote: okay and if i type /addbot (RVSF best Frank) it doesnt work :S

Its /addnbot <amount> <team> <skill>
Thanks given by:
In CubeScript you don't put parentheses around a command's arguments except when showing precedence (I think).
You can use square brackets [] for some things.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 06:00PM)Andrez Wrote: Bots are actually too stupid to understand CTF, so you can't [sic understand CTF either].

That's why I can't get any flags!
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 03:56AM)Cemer Wrote:
(04 Jan 12, 06:00PM)Andrez Wrote: Bots are actually too stupid to understand CTF, so you can't [sic understand CTF either].

That's why I can't get any flags!

I have to admit, i play bots sometimes, but get bored.... :P Its funner playing douze tosok lol... Cant believe i said that :P
Thanks given by:
1) Yes, you can play CTF in single player. But, since bots don't know how to play CTF, it'll be a very lonely game.
2) Bot addition commands:
addbot: 3 arguments
- Team ("CLA" or "RVSF")
- Skill ("best," "good," "medium," "worse," or "bad")
- Bot name (can have spaces!!! But sometimes this is bad!!!)
Example, in-game use:
[cubescript]
/addbot CLA best Frank
[/cubescript]

addnbot: 3 arguments
- Count
- Team
- Skill
Example, in-game use:
[cubescript]
/addnbot 6 RVSF medium
[/cubescript]

Frogulis Wrote:In CubeScript you don't put parentheses around a command's arguments except when showing precedence (I think).
You can use square brackets [] for some things.
Parentheses instruct the engine to execute a command and its arguments right away. Square brackets are used to encapsulate several different things into a single argument. Quotes work like square brackets, except that they give you epilepsy if you try to nest them.
Thanks given by: