«Epic Fail» Servers
Sorry SharUPOff, I've forgotten your email address.
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 12, 12:33AM)ChO Wrote: Sorry SharUPOff, I've forgotten your email address.

Read the first post this thread, please :)
Thanks given by:
Possible preventive maintenance on the server 23.02.2012 from 00:00 to 00:15.

It's done now.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 08:31PM)SharUpOff Wrote: Possible preventive maintenance on the server 23.02.2012 from 00:00 to 00:15.

GMT?
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 09:32PM)Cemer Wrote:
(22 Feb 12, 08:31PM)SharUpOff Wrote: Possible preventive maintenance on the server 23.02.2012 from 00:00 to 00:15.

GMT?

Ohh, sorry, GMT +3 :)

You can see it in first post this thread! ;)

Also, it's done now.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, temporary troubles with internet connection of server :(

Fixed :)
Thanks given by:
Sorry, possible preventive maintenance on the server from 18:00 [GMT +3] 15.03.2012 up to 03:00 [GMT +3] 16.03.2012!

The motherboard on the server has failed. Starting the server postponed indefinitely. Sorry for it! ;(
Thanks given by:
CEMER stop saying "MY EYES HURT SO MUCH" always doing that
Cemer is Mr.SpaM
Thanks given by:
MAIN EpicFail Server is running now on new hardware!
Thanks given by:
Players, whose nickname contains "a" and "or" was wrongly blacklisted today!
I'm sorry for it!
It's fixed now!
p.s. If you was wrongly blacklisted (can't connect with an error: 'inappropriate nickname') on any of our servers, please, contact me!
Thanks given by:
Sorry, technical work on the server.
Thanks given by:
(17 Mar 12, 08:01PM)HarDZi!nN+ Wrote: Cemer is Mr.SpaM

Yeah, I thought I was that already?
Thanks given by:
Man, this things on and off more times than a tarts knickers!
Thanks given by:
Camping is an art form you lazy bitches. It is a survival tactic that is unfairly punished. We are people right? Well PEOPLE want to LIVE. Can't really do that if you're dead... Go hunt the SOB who is camping down, cut off his balls and tie them to an air balloon so they may kiss the sky. Laaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzy. LAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZY.
Thanks given by:
Server is running now!
(08 Apr 12, 12:57AM)MorganKell Wrote: Camping is an art form you lazy bitches. It is a survival tactic that is unfairly punished. We are people right? Well PEOPLE want to LIVE. Can't really do that if you're dead... Go hunt the SOB who is camping down, cut off his balls and tie them to an air balloon so they may kiss the sky. Laaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzy. LAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZY.
(12 Jan 12, 01:00AM)SharUpOff Wrote: You can hide behind the box during the battle, but do not sit half round at the base.
We are not machines. We - the people. There are rules and there are circumstances.
We have rules for our admins too. All of our admins know what is "camping", and what is "common game".
If you have any trouble with someone of our admins, please email me. I tell everyone.
(07 Apr 12, 10:21AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Man, this things on and off more times than a tarts knickers!
Sorry, man, it was technical troubles. All is ok now. You can play.
Thanks given by:
Today at 19:00-19:30 [GMT +3]
Planned reboot to replace one of network adapters.
Thanks given by:
We have got a new short domain name: ac.izhpt.com :)
Thanks given by:
Just perused your site, do you know that you can make direct links to servers using the assaultcube:// url scheme?

Search for the forums for exactly how you do this.
Thanks given by: