Knife only?!
Dude, we both there are guilty. I forget to change mastermode (But this is a moot point, because after that gladly joined some new players). But you, instead of quietly exit the serv, arranged the circus and moved it to the forum. Is that not ridiculous for yorself?

P.S: On AC too many servers. U can choice what u want, how did every player. And dont forget: with your own charter do not go to the stranger monastery.

Thanks given by:
And what if someone comes in with chat disabled, doesn't realise everyone is doing knife-only, and then gets kicked for "knife only"?

"One Slash, One Kill" is not a mode, therefore shooting is allowed.
Try to convince the devs if you want it.
Thanks given by:
[T]OSOK is a mode where guns OR knife are allowed, if you want a knife only fight take it to a server that can be made private. Otherwise stop whining about gunners. If its open to the public then you can't enforce knife only rules.
Thanks given by:
Orynge, u have read my first post without attention. If we can playing it - why not? Show me the rules there writen what we cant play Knife only. Cmon i wait.

And its not boring for u to play on the standard modes? Nobody ever wanted to bring something new? Or it just does not fit in the brain? Do u heard about fantasy and fun? I suppose - no. Just grey shoots and no more else. (May be u are a robot? Or programm?) In any way, u can read about this termins in explanatory dictionary.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 12, 11:38AM)ilona_nelapsi Wrote: ...But you, instead of quietly exit the serv, arranged the circus and moved it to the forum...

I wanted to play one SHOT one kill. So no, i didnt quietly accept defeat.
EDIT: oh wait. I had to leave didnt i? you kicked me.
Thanks given by:
You are viewing the answers? Hmm dont see.

In any case, you can spit acid forever. On that note, stop. If no one do a conclusion - sorry, its not my problem. I will stay in my opinion. Because you, comrade, are absolutelly deaf. Good luck. I off on this.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 12, 12:02PM)ilona_nelapsi Wrote: Orynge, u have read my first post without attention. If we can playing it - why not? Show me the rules there writen what we cant play Knife only. Cmon i wait.

And its not boring for u to play on the standard modes? Nobody ever wanted to bring something new? Or it just does not fit in the brain? Do u heard about fantasy and fun? I suppose - no. Just grey shoots and no more else. (May be u are a robot? Or programm?) In any way, u can read about this termins in explanatory dictionary.
See Billybob's post.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 12, 12:11PM)ilona_nelapsi Wrote: You are viewing the answers? Hmm dont see.

In any case, you can spit acid forever. On that note, stop. If no one do a conclusion - sorry, its not my problem. I will stay in my opinion. Because you, comrade, are absolutelly deaf. Good luck. I off on this.

Troll me then leave? Kbai
And i am not 'spitting acid' i'm mearly putting forward my thoughts.
Thanks given by:
Well if this is the kind of people you are playing knife only...

[Image: pKf2xl.jpg]

History of a n00b:

Connect game : OSOK.
Shoot.
Kicked, "knife only".
Reconnect.
Said it would be nice if anyone explains the situation before kick.
Pawn them.
Ban vote, reason: "hack".
FURY
BANNED
Rooter reset.
Search "raion_fails"
Connect game : OSOK.
INFLAMED ATTACK (which I regret) [not the Tea Bagging]
Kicked, "Talk too much"

This is sad, and I dont think why we should "convince the devs"
This thread demonstrates it is difficult to play a knife only game in a public server, and, as ilona_nelapsi said, having new players to join the frail is FUN. So, a mode is needed, and KO sounds perfect for it.

F1 for KO!
Thanks given by:
F1 for KO but i see you were playing {MW3} clan? haha.

{MW3}MRTV once basicly cussed me out for 'hacking'. Noob.
Thanks given by:
Here is my response when someone tries to declare 'KNIFE ONLY!1!' on my server while I'm undercover.

First I say something to the effect of "do what you want, but I'm going to keep shooting."

Then I shoot as many people as I can, as fast as I can, aiming for knifers first.

Then they invariably try to vote-kick me.

F2.

Claim admin.

Counter kick with a snide reason (often something like "rifle only").

That's usually when knife-only mode is over by general consensus.
Thanks given by:
F1 to a KO mode.

Once I played a TOSOK match at WrestleMania, I believe it was, and someone came up with ridiculous rules; something like, knife only in the wrestling ring, anywhere else you can use sniper rifle. Looking back, I wish I would have stayed and stood just outside of the wrestling ring and sniped the knifers. :)
Thanks given by: