tell everybody that the Fragmasters are back
ok everybody we now have a website its http://www.fragmaster.nstars.org/ anybody thats want to come hang out with us or apply to join our clan can do so here happy fragging everybody
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 11, 11:30AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: You should post your website and member list :)

www.fragmaster.nstars.org

Members list-
Ike, Etherial, Damn, Tweaks, Golfwang, @Ppl3, #MaZieR',
Thanks given by:
Hey everybody, the Fragmasters are back!
Thanks given by:
Anderson and I joined FmC relatively at the same time. Lol
Thanks given by:
Just wondering why are you accepting hackers in your clan?
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 12, 07:24AM)bballn45 Wrote: Just wondering why are you accepting hackers in your clan?

this^ :|
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 12, 07:24AM)bballn45 Wrote: Just wondering why are you accepting hackers in your clan?
Don't take this the wrong way, but why so quick to judge? You've made the same mistake in the past ;) (not that I'm condoning hacking)
But anywho, which member are you guys speaking about?
Thanks given by:
resteasy
Thanks given by:
i dont think they are aware that bowser is resteasy. I was not aware for example. Then again, not everybody is as stupid as me when it comes to these things. Try not to jump down their throats before you know if they know that you know that bowser is resteasy.
Thanks given by:
reference (for anyone who's wondering)
He goes on IRC by the name of Basier.
Thanks given by:
Can someone post about resteasy aka bowser on their forum as quite anoyingly I am unable to register as it does not accept my email address (invalid) meh.....

Forums suk
Thanks given by:
Honestly i did not know he was a hacker...

I'm sorry for over-looking this fact.

I honestly do hope that if you guys take any punishment of FmC for allowing a hacker into the clan, then punish me since im the one who allowed him in.
Thanks given by:
Lol Ike, no one wants to punish you or FmC I think we were just concerned that you did not know the background of one of your new team members! I am guessing he is no longer in FmC?
Thanks given by:
Thats right Andy, he has been kicked ^^
Thanks given by: