tell everybody that the Fragmasters are back
Yes FmC is back. I,Etherial, with the help of a former FmC clanmates and friends are going to make one of the most friendly and deadliest clans rise from the ashes to become clan that everyone knew and loved. We are recruiting right now. happy fragging my fellows AC players :)
Thanks given by:
Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Awesome! Kick some butt!
Thanks given by:
You should post your website and member list :)
Thanks given by:
I owe much to this clan, this reformation has my full support. This wont be some 4 week clan FmC was a long established clan and has been in AC for a long time and i can think of no one better than Etherial to lead it back to greatness.

Thanks given by:
Lets Go FmC
Thanks given by:
YES!
Epic happiness.
Thanks given by:
Where be Ike?????
Thanks given by:
Good Luck Bro :P FTW!
Thanks given by:
GL, HF
Thanks given by:
Good luck FmC! :D
Thanks given by:
Good luck |FmC|! You were always the friendliest guys in AC :)
Thanks given by:
I actually have Ike and ShamWowGuy added on facebook I will ask to see if they will like to come back

(02 Jan 12, 05:04AM)lucky Wrote: Where be Ike?????

Thanks given by:
SHAMWOWGUY! YES!

He has by far the best taste in music of anyone in the community... other than misty.
Thanks given by:
omg yeah andy u were FmC :) so was my little brother :D

GL Etherial with FmC!
Thanks given by:
Good luck FmC :)
Thanks given by:
I remember you had a brother in FmC what was his name

(02 Jan 12, 08:06PM)Marti Wrote: omg yeah andy u were FmC :) so was my little brother :D

GL Etherial with FmC!

Thanks given by:
gl hf gents :)

dont die this time.. heh
Thanks given by:
It's always nice to hear that a clan is back. Especially when they were well-established. I can tell that the return of FmC is going to be a friendship adventure. ^^
Have fun.
Thanks given by:
O_O Glad to have you guys back! GL
Thanks given by:
Can't wait to see your site. GL Etherial and good to see you bring back such a great clan. Amen.
Thanks given by:
Awesome. Being one of the first forming this clan back in early 2010, just makes me proud to see this clan back in business.
Thanks given by:
-Damn good to see your'e back Etherial! :)
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 03:49AM)Etherial Wrote: I remember you had a brother in FmC what was his name

(02 Jan 12, 08:06PM)Marti Wrote: omg yeah andy u were FmC :) so was my little brother :D

GL Etherial with FmC!

RikPik :)
Thanks given by:
gl!
Thanks given by:
HF and GL
Thanks given by:
how can I forget RikPik
(03 Jan 12, 12:53PM)Marti Wrote:
(03 Jan 12, 03:49AM)Etherial Wrote: I remember you had a brother in FmC what was his name

GL Etherial with FmC!

Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 06:47PM)Etherial Wrote: how can I forget RikPik
(03 Jan 12, 12:53PM)Marti Wrote:

GL Etherial with FmC!

you tell me ;)

RikPik says: SMH... :P
Thanks given by:
Where do I apply ;)
Thanks given by:
Gl dude, hope 2 c sham and snipe back in ac.
Thanks given by: