Waiting for server response
I run my server on windows xp, it says: master server registraion succeed
but when i play game and search for a server, i dont see my server, it just a my server ip and a line: Waiting for server response
I still see sometimes some players join the server and frag each others, but i cant connect to my server at all
can anyone help me!
Thanks given by:
Your WAN (external) IP won't be routed properly by most routers if you try to access it from inside the LAN (internal); simply add your LAN-IP too (by hand/script), of course use the proper IP, but in principle:
[cubescript]
addserver 127.0.0.1 // there's no place like home
addserver 192.168.123.123 // non-local-box, but still LAN
addserver localhost // like line #1, just by name
addserver box4ac // as long as it's in your hosts file this can work too
[/cubescript]
Thanks given by:
Can you tell me how to add these codes and where to :) I totally dont know about the server :)
Thanks given by:
RTFM! E.g. docs:server (also available offline from your installations docs-folder), wiki:Server Guide, and wiki:Server Setup. Oh and the (slightly outdated, but still valid) wiki:Server hints (1.0.4). HTH
Thanks given by:
Hey Man , do you have any idea of how to fix the server list when it comes up saying "The Master Server Is Not Replying" ?? coz its pissing me off, i have been play for around 6 months, and this is the first time it has happened to me :/ Please help me
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 11, 12:50AM)|BH|^^K!L3R(^_^) Wrote: Hey Man , do you have any idea of how to fix the server list when it comes up saying "The Master Server Is Not Replying" ?? coz its pissing me off, i have been play for around 6 months, and this is the first time it has happened to me :/ Please help me

It does that to everyone, just press esc, or restart ac, :)
Thanks given by:
Forum Rules Wrote:14. Do not post new problems on someone else's thread and interrupt a topic of discussion.
Thanks given by:
/close
Thanks given by: