The GEMA WARS
(23 Dec 11, 02:44AM)SKB Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
Kudos to you, sir, for a great link :D

*serious-face*

Ask |HP| (if his server ran full time), sn1p3r_sh0t (if his comp. weren't broken), or Nirude (if somebody can actually find him...) and they'll win this thing (whatever the hell it is) hands down.
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 11, 03:33PM)Hellspell Wrote: they're just a game, why should people take them seriously? Same with the whole of assaultcube, it's merely a free game you can download and play on a low end computer. I'd pity the person who takes a game they didn't even buy seriously.

+1
Thanks given by:
People see GEMA WARS , scroll down wall of text, and dont give a shit.
@ShadowFlameZ, I have played along HP lots of times, even he has commented on the thread. I know I have his full support, but I need that of ALL the community who likes gemas, and the reason is I want this to be a turning point on what gema players represent in this game, not just gemas.
Actually an only gema player status is equal to 0. If he hosts a gema server where things are implemented to be fair and make things easier to gema players, the !reset command and such, that server can be banned. So, if he wants to play a gema on a normal server, first, he has to upload it if possible; then, its probable a n00b, gema hater or an idiot will come to the server and start killing people. That, without an admin being online, is mostly a party killer and the gema player will have to disconnect and find another server. Rinse and repeat, lol. I find it amusing that such a magnificent feature as gemas are is being soooo overlooked by that many people. And I dont like that.
I know how to frag ya know? Respect to be respected. Come make a stand and fight the GEMA WARS, fight against us, if you dare...
Thanks given by:
Lol...I was saying HP would support this.
So you're basically challenging the person who was agreeing with you. GG lulz.
Thanks given by:
Well, Im not challenging you in particular, but you can agree with me and see that , for example, theres people who agree with seals massacres in Canada but dont go themselves to do the slaughtering. You might agree with me (or not), but that doesnt necessarily mean that you will fight the GEMA WARS. Im stirring the pots to see what surfaces. Just that.
Thanks given by:
I think this is a cool idea. I don't play gemas but I'm not anti-gema either. I've been in clans that are anti-gema and have AC friends that are anti-gema, but I have nothing against them.

(23 Dec 11, 05:33AM)ElCrema Wrote: you give people Automatic Rifles and instead of shooting dudes up they use it to jump?

This is basically how I feel, I personally dislike gemas and do not see the appeal of them, but I'm not "anti-gema", and I know that there are gema players out there (like yourself) who are not nooby by any means. So while I wouldn't want to play for either side, if this is being streamed somewhere I'd love to watch.
Thanks given by:
I have to say even though i dislike gemas, they are good practise for flag running.
Thanks given by:
Well Vanq, my [email protected] message count is just 5. Thats not near enough what is needed for this to happen, BUT, as theres no hurry at all, this can be done in the long run, XD.
Thanks given by:
As far as basic philosophy goes, this could potentially boil down to the exact same discussion as the one about whether map restrictions are a good thing for AssaultCube.
Thanks given by:
^this

(25 Dec 11, 11:24PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Well Vanq, my [email protected] message count is just 5.
six with me, but you already know it, don't have to mail you. :P
Thanks given by:
Thanks Klein, <3
Its 6, my magic number!
Thats my ratio when I play AC...

...(but negative one, as in 6 . 36. XD)
Thanks given by: