Xenon - Apology - Not expecting Acceptance
(28 Dec 11, 01:16AM)Murmer Wrote: Hmmph, im not going to waste anytime, with a player that doesnt even listen to other opinions.

Congrats for being the first on my ignore list
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 11, 01:16AM)Murmer Wrote: Hmmph, im not going to waste anytime, with a player that doesnt even listen to other opinions.

RR listened to your opinion and responded to your opinion. Just because he has different views from you doesn't mean he didn't listen to your opinion. You can't get mad at people who don't agree with your views, you have to respect it and move on.

FYI not everyone cheats in this game or is an ex cheater. Just because a few people did doesn't mean everyone else does. You are basically calling yourself and the devs ex cheaters.

Last I checked (correct me if I am wrong) there are about 1660 people who have signed up on the forums. 3 people out of 1660 is not everyone.

If people are ex cheaters why would they want to report cheaters to the blacklist?

And Xenon thanks for coming forward and apologizing.
Thanks given by:
Hope to see you in-game if such thing can happen ;)
Thanks given by:
Really though.
Don't try to evade forum bans.
Thanks given by:
First:
(27 Dec 11, 12:30AM)Murmer Wrote: As whop said everyone is a ex-cheater, thats probably why the ac dev's added there spect or not w.e.

That was stated as a factual piece of evidence, and I pointed out that it was far from correct. Neither of us were stating opinions, you were stating false evidence, and I was telling you it wasn't true evidence.

[sarcasm] I'm sorry for wasting your time [/sarcasm]

(28 Dec 11, 03:32AM)Murmer Wrote: Which part, i dont believe whop hacks, (Maybe he did) but apparently hes racist (Due to hype) http://hype-clan.com/hypeforum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=617

Lets finish reading the app and notice that the issue was mainly with one member, and whop got rejected because that member F2'ed, nor was the F2 solely on the racist issue. Referencing "hype" is completely wrong.

(27 Dec 11, 12:30AM)Murmer Wrote: thats probably why the ac dev's added there spect or not w.e.
Before you try to sound smart, make sure you are being smart.
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 11, 06:51AM)V-Man Wrote: Really though.
Don't try to evade forum bans.

Ban the new account.
Thanks given by:
It got deleted.
Thanks given by:
/offtopic Whop is not a hacker -.-

/ontopic Everybody makes bad decisions from time to time. I'm sure you've learned from it and wont do it again either. Welcome Back ;)
Thanks given by:
Thanks Murmer for making me look bad in front of the whole ac forums. God I'm not a fucking hacker, and I'm not racist for fake sake. AC NUBS THESE DAYS. Trying to fucking enjoy my time in fuckim Maui and how the fuck is my name brought up in an ex hacker apology fuck this shit.

Mod edit: User warned for using the "eff" word more times in a single post than I care to recall.
Thanks given by:
Why so mad. Ignore the trolls and you will troll the trolls :)
Thanks given by: