Xenon - Apology - Not expecting Acceptance
A few months ago, I decided to take the temptation, and decided to cheat, I used it for 2 games, and after I came straight clean and accepted I cheated and took my blacklist. As of the past few weeks, I have slowly been coming back, and not playing publics, just clan matches. And of recent times I have been thinking of making an apology but it is way to early, but I have decided to say that I am truly sorry for cheating and I'm just as bad as every other cheater. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I accept all the trolling and shit dropped on me, and I don't mind if you don't accept me, I've just decided to apologise to the community, and to the devs about abusing this game and not taking the fun side to it. I'm especially sorry to Jamz, who trusted me so much. As I like to say, Please don't accept me, I'm a cheat. I just came to say sorry and that I will never cheat again. I have let so many people down and I know, but I guess I hope just to be able to play this amazing game again. I am a fool and I promise not to cheat again. As I said, I don't expect acceptance, just I hope you read this post and understand I am sorry.

Thankyou,

Xenon
Thanks given by:
Well done, find your peace now.
Thanks given by:
Good on you!
Thanks given by:
I don't know you, but I'm sure the AC community will forgive you. You seem far too nice to be one of the notorious chronic cheaters. I hope you come back to AC soon.
Thanks given by:
Xenon plays in acwc, he's au I think.
Thanks given by:
Well, if it happens that you are also a gema n00b then dont expect to be forgotten. Just saying...

XD
Thanks given by:
Love you Xenon <3
Thanks given by:
omg :(
Thanks given by:
I knew you would come back to me <3

but the cheats...oh noes D:
Thanks given by:
Everyone is an excheater these days. Other than Watching you more carefully in clam matches, I'll treat you the same.
Thanks given by:
I think it's impossible for someone to screenshot their hax, then let it into the open for some to see who would end up showing everyone. So this whole thing is clearly staged so you can make a bunch of money by writing a novel about being a past cheater and selling millions of books.
Thanks given by:
As whop said everyone is a ex-cheater, thats probably why the ac dev's added there spect or not w.e. In my opinion anyone who has (For the lack of a ruder word) guts to admit to hacking, and send out a apologie deservers forgiveness, or at least needs to prove that he is worth a second change xD

Yep thats my 100th post w00t!
Thanks given by:
lol.
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 11, 08:03PM)Murmer Wrote: Xenon plays in acwc, he's au I think.
We know.

Ah well, see you soon, Xenon (when your ban gets lifted). :)
Thanks given by:
You, my friend, should write appeals for Wikipedia. We'd actually listen then.

Good luck.
Thanks given by:
@Orynge, that was towards Vanqu!sh who didnt know who he was xD
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 11, 01:37AM)Orynge Wrote: Ah well, see you soon, Xenon (when your ban gets lifted). :)

His ban is already over lmao.
Thanks given by:
Lol uhh... that was fast :P How bout unbanning |SK| ftw, xD
Thanks given by:
It takes guts to fess up and face the music, respect for that. Forgivness you dont need that or seek it, you can already play again, you will get no trolling from me. Go in peace and be a better man, over time peoples memories will fade but dont be surprised if people watch you closely...
Thanks given by:
And at the same time, don't evade a forum ban, silly.
Thanks given by:
Lol what did he get banned for - (Forum-wise)
Thanks given by:
Cheaters frequently get banned.

He may of gotten his CBL ban lifted, but from experience, probably not the TyD or other BL ban lifted.

Stop saying everyone is an old cheater, its not even close to true. There are many respectable players out there.
Thanks given by:
e.g? Mystered, Sheva used to hack, 2 popular (Kinda) players just there!
Thanks given by:
Out of?

Thats right, I dont want to count that either.

Gimme a ratio and then I might believe you.
Thanks given by:
Hmmph, im not going to waste anytime, with a player that doesnt even listen to other opinions.
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 11, 07:18PM)MYSBRAH Wrote: As I like to say, Please don't accept me, I'm a cheat.

v11
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 11, 11:23PM)bballn45 Wrote: Everyone is an excheater these days.

Maybe you, not me.

You cheated in an important match, and if the screenshot didn't showed the flag-box, you should be cheating again atm.
And because you are certainly not the only one who use this fucking ac_client and because someone did send you, i can't accept your post.

Go play PS3 cheater.
Thanks given by:
I agree with Exoduss to an extent
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 11, 01:41AM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(26 Dec 11, 11:23PM)bballn45 Wrote: Everyone is an excheater these days.

Maybe you, not me.

You cheated in an important match, and if the screenshot didn't showed the flag-box, you should be cheating again atm.
And because you are certainly not the only one who use this fucking ac_client and because someone did send you, i can't accept your post.

Go play PS3 cheater.

+1. If you want to be forgiven or just cry a little bit more.. go to church not here.
Thanks given by:
Which part, i dont believe whop hacks, (Maybe he did) but apparently hes racist (Due to hype) http://hype-clan.com/hypeforum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=617
Thanks given by: