Gema Central
i was wondering if !cmds are illegal because i was playing in Gema centreaal and i ahve some pohots for you should this server be taken down??????? ps:how do i add images
Thanks given by:
Modded servers are not illegal unless it somehow alters game play such as an unfair advantage to another user/team, and please type slower next time.
Thanks given by:
To add img you need to upload screens to a host like www.imageshack.us and add link to img here.
Thanks given by:
I too have noticed this server uses modified commands I have a demo that shows the admin appears to have commands that modify gameplay.
http://www.mediafire.com/?q7nn55neay4pi83 Spectate Titan you'll see that he commits suicide several times without typing in the commad or using a nade. Watch the chat Titan works out it must be the admin causing it after a few times.
Thanks given by:
SleepKiller, the command is !gibx CN that command is for admins, it can make any1 suicide.
Thanks given by:
Thank you for this information. The server in that demo has now been removed from the server list, as any server using this mod will be removed. I had no idea there were other, hidden commands for admins.
Thanks given by:
Jg99, now where we going to score gema flags with timer?
As soon as I get some help to modify the gema server source code, I will remove all of the admin commands expect for only 2 commands is hidden. I wont said which one but it is not modifying the game in any ways.
Thanks given by:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I <3 gema central :(
Thanks given by: