"Strong"
Rick Perry's 'Strong' Ad Surpasses Rebecca Black's 'Friday' With More Dislikes On YouTube

Discuss...
Thanks given by:
500000 dislikes! Come on, you can make it! ;)
I'm not sure how fundamentalist the average US American is, but I have a feeling that Perry won't make it for much longer.
That guy is nuts anyway. "I won't let the big government liberals ruin this country" - last time I checked, liberals were against "big government", but meh.
Thanks given by:
i like Rebecca Black ...
Thanks given by:
He should run for Pope!
Thanks given by:
Woah!
Thanks given by:
Pray in schools? He must be mad.
Thanks given by:
I hate this style of generic "vote for me" videos.
reminds me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkqrI3IibYI

EDIT: Link URLified. embedding disbled.
Thanks given by:
Hi. I'm V-Man, and I approve of this bagel.
Thanks given by:
Tempest, I doubt he will last much longer :>
Thanks given by:
:|

I'm a liberal :P
Thanks given by:
Rebbeca black was about 3.000.000 dislike i think.
Thanks given by:
That was on the video she had with her label, now on her own channel, she has 258,000 dislikes, where as strong has 490,000 dislikes.

This is an obama campaign video:

Thanks given by:
Americans, do your beloved and always loved neighbors a favor and vote again for Obama. <3
Thanks given by:
American's never cease to amaze me... I mean that in the nicest of ways though
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 11, 01:23AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Americans, do your beloved and always loved neighbors a favor and vote again for Obama. <3
I have nothing to add to that.
Thanks given by:
Lol.
He should join le Hermano.
Joint Plan B xD.
Thanks given by:
Please don't vote for those stupid religious "politicans" :S
They won't help america. They'll ruin it. Even if Obamas government isn't good, this is even worse :/
Thanks given by:
Amen to you, Wolf
Thanks given by:
Ron Paul 2012. Just sayin'.
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 11, 02:46AM)Jason Wrote: Ron Paul 2012. Just sayin'.
O_O
We finally have one thing in common.
Cue mindf**k.
Thanks given by:
An interesting tradition in America is to vote for the President, then spend the next four years harshly criticizing and mocking him. It doesn't matter who gets the position or what he does with it, the invective is unvarying.

I'm starting to think "President" will one day be a euphemism for "punching bag" or "scapegoat."
Thanks given by:
Rick Perry FTW!
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately elections are often a referendum on the current status of the economy and not whether the candidate is reasonable. Whoever is least like the president receives the most attention. At one point Herman Cain was projected to defeat Obama and Cain's ideas were batshit.

Regarding the video, Perry does not say DADT should be reinstated or that gay people should not serve but contrasts the right of gays to serve with the right of students to pray in school. AFAIK there is no school in the country that does not permit prayer. In fact, my middle school had optional prayer gatherings each morning on the lawn of the school for anyone who wished to attend(As long as it was over before school officially began at 8:00), and my elementary school had a program where students could go to the church across the street to receive bible lessons during school hours. That being said I think it's clear what he was implying.
Thanks given by:
it's sad we focus on presidential elections and candidates' personality (for different reasons, in France it's due to our stupid - political - constitution). There are other elections as far as i know.
I'm also surprised to see that religion is that important in USA : what about secularity ?
Thanks given by:
I agree Lucas, I have a feeling that if this guy enters Presidency another Inquisition regarding atheists will occur. Or even like it happened in Nazi Germany where before the war Jews were treated like objects, may seem overreacted in my position but you got to imagine the worst.

More open-mindedness wouldn't hurt one bit. What has happened to all those great leaders like Lincoln, Roosevelt, Jackson, and even Eisenhower? Nowadays presidents of that caliber don't exist, now candidates want to change the country in their own way without considering what the PEOPLE from the country want or need.
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 11, 11:34AM)Mael Wrote: AFAIK there is no school in the country that does not permit prayer. In fact, my middle school had optional prayer gatherings each morning on the lawn of the school for anyone who wished to attend(As long as it was over before school officially began at 8:00), and my elementary school had a program where students could go to the church across the street to receive bible lessons during school hours.

Same here, I always get confused when people whine about prayer "not" being in schools.
Thanks given by:
IIRC, school teachers/staff members aren't legally allowed to lead in prayer, but I guess students can.
Thanks given by:
IMO all politicians are "thugs and criminals".

Unfortunately, it seems that you have to be a politician in order to become a legislator in America.
Thanks given by:
politicians = [Image: trollface.jpg]
Thanks given by:
american politicians make even boris johnson normal in contrast
Thanks given by: