[split] Faast Blacklist Appeal
First, hello jamz.

I play this game 4 YEARS, cheaters never used and never went to black list. Recently members of clan | oNe |, accused me of cheater, I'm really stumped, never used cheater.Estou with a new computer and playing well as ever, I stopped a while and I recently returned (much better) and are now accusing me hacker, I would like to help me on this, because I know that you are an expert at this subject, and explain once and for all that I do not use hacks, moreover have heard that there is no hacker for this version of AssaultCube, only speed hack i think. Thank you for your attention.
Thanks given by:
private message him, cheater
Thanks given by:
LOL YOUR SO FULL OF SHIT! I watched that demo, gtfo cheater.

mod edit: "cheater"
Thanks given by:
V-Man, it is nice to show what is deleted or edited in the someone's post
Thanks given by:
He just edited one word, changed "hacker" to "cheater"
Thanks given by:
I stripped out the most obvious aimbot 'snaps' into this video. All of these can be seen in the demo.

Thank you for your attention.
Thanks given by:
It's incredibly obvious, i must say
Thanks given by:
LOL! What a rubbish aimbot.
Thanks given by:
(28 Nov 11, 04:09PM)jamz Wrote: I stripped out the most obvious aimbot 'snaps' into this video. All of these can be seen in the demo.

Thank you for your attention.

Nice work jamz :)
Thanks given by:
Very nice find. Gotta love that last message at the end of the demo :)
Thanks given by:
(27 Nov 11, 08:48PM)FaasT Wrote: ...cheaters never used...

Sure.

Thank you jamz & Undead/Vermi

Thanks given by:
He played Sister and I, and was shooting THROUGH corners of walls with sniper, like not just the very edge, but like a huge chunk of the wall, I have demos if you want for archive purposes. Also some insane headshots by him, looking aimbot like.
Thanks given by:
hpjason, can you be clearer?

by what you saying, you are saying you also hacks
but I know what you are REALLY trying to said
Thanks given by:
Evidence seems pretty cut and dry.

Nice work
Thanks given by:
He's saying FaasT played with him and Sister. FaasT was shooting through a huge chuck of a wall and Jason notices some suspicious aimboting.
Thanks given by:
lol, I think after watching jamz's video nothing else really needs to be said, that's probably one of the most obvious cases of an aimbot, ever (especially when you consider that the gameplay has been slowed down).
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 01:53AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: nothing else really needs to be said

Thanks given by: