Master server is not repying ??
i cant enter to servers, why ?? i am not hacker ?? and what means ^^ master server is not repying ??
HELP ME !!!
I wanna Play
Thanks given by:
its doing the same for me, i think Jamz's vps restarted again
Thanks given by:
Nov 29 21:06:17 looking up assault.cubers.net...
Nov 29 21:06:18 master server registration succeeded
Nov 29 21:46:17 looking up assault.cubers.net...
Nov 29 21:46:18 master server registration succeeded
Nov 29 22:26:17 looking up assault.cubers.net...
Nov 29 22:26:18 master server registration succeeded
Nov 29 23:06:17 looking up assault.cubers.net...
Nov 29 23:06:18 master server registration succeeded
Nov 29 23:46:18 looking up assault.cubers.net...
Nov 29 23:46:18 master server registration succeeded
Thanks given by:
:O am i in a range ban?

Edit: i was banned for blinking server text, its disabled in next version, so y do u bl players that have blinking text servers
Thanks given by:
and strond4 is impersonater of des clan last few month
OpenSource, congrats to be succeful loginef on master server!
Thanks given by:
Servers with blinking text in the name are being banned; it's that simple. They're annoying, and people are complaining to me.
If your server seems like it's been banned for this reason, PM me when you've removed the blinking text, and I'll remove the ban.
If you think having a dynamic IP will get you around the ban, I never sleep.
Thanks given by:
'Tis be true, I was caught using lagaporting cheats once.

Jamz caught me right away and told me to get a better ISP

So, I went from dial-up to UVerse /:D

But no, jamz catches everything
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 11, 12:01AM)Jg99 Wrote: :O am i in a range ban?

Edit: i was banned for blinking server text, its disabled in next version, so y do u bl players that have blinking text servers

I am about to take you on a journey a trip into sight and sound, picture a world (lets call it jg land) where every server on the MS constantly blinks out its message in a symphony of light and colour.

Epileptics every where forced to dance to the tune of the blinking MS, gamers eyes burned by the constant neon colour flashing, young children mesmerised by its constant non message.

Devs face in hands screaming "why why did we let jg have his blinking fun" their pale skins burnt by the flashing light of their LCD monitors.

Now come on no one wants to see AC/DEV's in this state, we all know they should be locked away in darkened rooms writing secret code, and you asked why...

;)
Thanks given by:
LOL! We should add some of "floating floor". The floor will move up and down slightly ( NOT WILDLY! ) to reveal something. " Animated " like the fan but sinkable and viewable.
Thanks given by:
6 hours before I could join servers, now I get the message "Master server is not responding". Have I been banned or are the servers down? I have disabled firewalls (Windows and Router) and UAC, but still nothing. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks given by:
I've PM'd dgeeld89 about this. Innocently caught in a range ban.
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 11, 12:01AM)Jg99 Wrote: :O am i in a range ban?

you already know servers using blinking descriptions are banned ; just don't use them.
Thanks given by: