Finish this ASOM?
Yes i would like it if you to finish working on these....
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2767.html
Please :D and Thank You.
Thanks given by:
PM ASOM?
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 11, 04:32AM)Mael Wrote: PM ASOM?

Yeah you right i just wasn't thinking bout it.
Thanks given by:
I'm sorry, but this wont be possible :(

Everytime I export the model in md2 (I normally use md3)
Either the model shrinks or gets placed wrong.

If someonee can tell me a working way to export them, so they wont look wrong ingame, I'll finish them.
Thanks given by:
I know you are using Blender but I using MilkShape have for some reason the exact same problem as you can see on these screenshot (your model is the one in red) when importing md2s they are never centred on the axis as they should normally be. I have thus since totally gave up with md2 like I import in md2 recentre model then export back in md3.

[Image: playermodels.jpg]

PS: This is also why I am struggling with doing the snow covering on the original models for the new mapping contest.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 11, 07:52AM)a_slow_old_man Wrote: Everytime I export the model in md2 (I normally use md3)
Either the model shrinks or gets placed wrong.
Possibly dumb remark: why don't you scale them up in Blender (or w/e you're using) and screw around until it fits?

Thanks given by:
These are better...
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2697.html
[Image: 7OiGP.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 11, 05:24PM)MykeGregory Wrote: These are better...

These are only the playerskins, we are talking about an entirely new playermodel.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 11, 04:58PM)tempest Wrote: why don't you scale them up in Blender (or w/e you're using) and screw around until it fits?

I already tried multiple times, but everytime I think I have it right, it gets displaced or tilted in some random way.
I'll try it again this weekend, but it will most likely just piss me off again.

Thanks given by:
As I mentioned, since both formats are supported just forget about md2 and carry on working with md3.
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 11, 05:40PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote:

These are only the playerskins, we are talking about an entirely new playermodel.
Oh i see
They still look epic!
Thanks given by:
Quote:Oh i see
They still look epic!
And don't hurt fps. :)
Thanks given by:

Like cleaner said were talking about a whole new model,and the protox skins aren't as realistic as these skins,there just Hq.
Thanks given by: