"Keeps You Crying" Clan
If anyone skilled and clanless is looking for a new home, look no further. As of today, NoVa and I have formed .kyC"| Keeps You Crying. A website will be coming out shortly.

This clan has rules, unlike some others currently in AC and, through hard work, we are hoping to one day become official and make it to the list of clans on assault wiki. For applicants, we value several things (each with equal weight) that you must keep in mind while going through our app process: 1) skill 2) friendliness/no grudges on other clans, players, etc. 3) a hardworking attitude 4) improvement.

I am warning you now, once you apply via the link I will soon post, this application process is not quick. To fully evaluate you as a player, the testing may take days or weeks and involve both 1v1s and matches. Acceptance will depend on f1's from admins. THIS CLAN IS FOR SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY. Noob-map-frequenting and excessive gema playing will not tolerated.

Servers, matches, a site, and testing will come soon. Please comment if you have any interest.
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 11, 05:03AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: Noob-map frequenting and excessive gema playing will not *BE tolerated...
... Please comment if you have any interest.
My interest dropped below 9000 with that phrase... jk.
Hope your great attitude attracts nice players. May the force be with you.
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 11, 05:03AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: ....excessive gema playing will not tolerated....

Mercy, this quote makes me not want to join... lol not like im gonna get in :P

BTW: GL HF!!!!

:P
:D
:)
:(
:O
:|

Thanks given by:
I can't stop crying :'(

Good luck. I think the gemas and noob-maps restrictions are too limiting, pretty communist-like imo :P. If players want to play those maps why not let them? Instead just make sure you don't recruit noob players and you won't get players that play only gemas :)
Thanks given by:
1v2 me, i'll rock ya
Thanks given by:
Gl, hf.

Although I disagree with the "this clan has rules, unlike others" comment, a lot of clans do have several rules actually.

Also, no such thing as an "official" clan, just a listed ones.

Also, forgive me if I seem rude, I'm a bit drunk :P

Can't wait to see your site
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 11, 05:03AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: THIS CLAN IS FOR SERIOUS PLAYERS ONLY. Noob-map-frequenting and excessive gema playing will not tolerated.

Woot! Get rid of them noobz!!!
Good stuff. xD
Good luck <3
Have fun <3

Thanks given by:
GL HF guys, this clan sounds good. I'm in a clan currently but I 1vs1d NoVa under my old name and got 3x the kills on my pick and 2x the kills on his...so just saying you might want to loosen your recruiting rules until you get more members and establish yourself as a clan, no disrespect intended of course...I'm hungover and won't make lots of sense. Anyway, can't wait to see your site and your players in-game :-)
Thanks given by:
GL but how about trying to stick to this clan?
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 11, 06:39AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: I can't stop crying :'(

Good luck. I think the gemas and noob-maps restrictions are too limiting, pretty communist-like imo :P. If players want to play those maps why not let them? Instead just make sure you don't recruit noob players and you won't get players that play only gemas :)

well i didnt mean that they should stop completely lol. i do admit i play gemas and noobmaps a bit myself. what i am afraid of is what happened to {CoE}. they were a great clan until the only thing they ever did was gemas. i dont mind gema playing and Twintowers maps but i prefer that our future members supplement these with official map so when the time comes for a match, theyll be prepared.
(21 Nov 11, 02:58PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: GL HF guys, this clan sounds good. I'm in a clan currently but I 1vs1d NoVa under my old name and got 3x the kills on my pick and 2x the kills on his...so just saying you might want to loosen your recruiting rules until you get more members and establish yourself as a clan, no disrespect intended of course...I'm hungover and won't make lots of sense. Anyway, can't wait to see your site and your players in-game :-)

xD dude i dont mean im expecting something like TBR or MyS. I just dont want any random player to join. and since we value improvement (personally i value it the most), we are going to to expect less skilled players like ourselves to quickly rise up into good playing condition. i recently did an app with TBR. i had to withdraw because my hockey season takes up 7 days a week and it was just a little too much for me. but before hockey season, i played ladders 7 days a week and within only two weeks, my game was fricken amazing (compared to where it was)! i had to be at least 10 times as good.
to all: thanks for the encouragement!!! we have our site. its still very young and therefore a piece of crap but we are working on it as we speak.

for anyone who wants to apply, and please do: kycrying.tk

record so far: 2v2 -dyH| loss
1v1 [ED] win

Thanks given by:
lol, the clan that u were just in died, and u made a new one with your leader. xD
Thanks given by:
Your site doesn't work for me.
Thanks given by:
Doesn't work for me either. Make sure that the registration to .tk was complete. It's possible that you did half the process thinking you were done.
Thanks given by:
You should rename it to Makes you Cry.

Just sayin.
\:D

Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Guten Sie Lucken! :D
Thanks given by:
Also, I recommend .co.cc as being a better, more reliable domain, as .tk is known to give certain people isssues
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 11, 11:58PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Doesn't work for me either. Make sure that the registration to .tk was complete. It's possible that you did half the process thinking you were done.

D: thats wierd man. i didnt make it. nova did. but i can log on just fine. what comes up? like a 404 error?
(22 Nov 11, 03:07AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Also, I recommend .co.cc as being a better, more reliable domain, as .tk is known to give certain people isssues

ok ill ask nova about it. hes the one who made it. try it again though because we recently changed the format and it might have been that you were trying to access it during that process. im sorta retarded with sites xD
Thanks given by:
Site still doesn't work mate, I think it's definitely a .tk issue. Or you only did a partial register
Thanks given by:
What happened to your old clan?
Thanks given by:
(22 Nov 11, 07:32AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Site still doesn't work mate, I think it's definitely a .tk issue. Or you only did a partial register

ill check out with him
(22 Nov 11, 09:08PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: What happened to your old clan?

lol it just sorta.....died.
Thanks given by:

it died
(22 Nov 11, 10:49PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(22 Nov 11, 07:32AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Site still doesn't work mate, I think it's definitely a .tk issue. Or you only did a partial register

ill check out with him

lol it just sorta.....died.

No, no. It got MUREDRED.
Thanks given by:
(21 Nov 11, 10:27PM)Link Wrote: lol, the clan that u were just in died, and u made a new one with your leader. xD

And that clan was?
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 11, 12:30AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(21 Nov 11, 10:27PM)Link Wrote: lol, the clan that u were just in died, and u made a new one with your leader. xD

And that clan was?

it was -enS-, but NoVa. changed it to =XoR=, then MercyKiL and I thought that was a stupid tag, and we left. That how it died and what it was. It was alive for only like a week lol.
Thanks given by:
lol link. ok guys im so sorry for the confusion. FOR ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS THE WEBSITE IS: clankyc.tk

this is what might have thrown you guys off Mai Mee Tur and |BC|Wolf. Tell me if it works?
Thanks given by:
:p NoVa will set a record for most clans made that lasted under a month ;D GL/HF kyC :*)
Thanks given by:
lol most likely. you forgot -enS- and =Xor= lol. nah we think this clan seems to be going somewhere and hes told me he plans to stay.
Thanks given by:
Updated Website: http://kyc.clan.su/ IRC: #kyc-clan
Thanks given by:
Hey, it works
Thanks given by:
gl guys
Thanks given by: