.kyC"| Keeps You Crying clansite
ok guys. for all interested applicants our clansite is: clankyc.tk

wanna see what we're all about? check the earlier post here:

forum.cubers.net/thread-4291.html
Thanks given by:
Why not just post this in the earlier thread?
;)
Thanks given by:
Still unable to see
Thanks given by:
@MaiMeeTur: It works fine, and sometimes I have the same problem, i.e the dyhope.tk site does not work, but myys.tk and clankyc.tk work.

@Mercy: I agree with Shad. Why not just post in the old thread?

Enjoy your clan's time in AC
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 11, 08:27AM)|FOX|Exia Wrote: @MaiMeeTur: It works fine, and sometimes I have the same problem, i.e the dyhope.tk site does not work, but myys.tk and clankyc.tk work.

@Mercy: I agree with Shad. Why not just post in the old thread?

Enjoy your clan's time in AC

lol thanks man. and yea very true. im sorta sleep deprived right now and ive made these little retarded errors for the whole day haha. sorry for the inconvenience
Thanks given by:
Tis only be this particular site, not any other clan's
Thanks given by:
Well Mai you keep on keepin on! And Mercy, work on that sleep while you work on that site and the clan!
Thanks given by:
I find it funny how i haven't been on your server yet, and Im already blacklisted :/
Thanks given by:
how do i apply to this site for the clan
never mind
Thanks given by:
@ Think3r Try going in now, if you have any other problems, let me know by pm, as i host the servers. I will give you a deban pass word, i apologise for any inconvenience.
Thanks given by:
any body think AC needs to upgrade the game and advertise

im not and ac player well i am but it should say im in this clan i joined the clan site WTF
Thanks given by:
Er?

Because of the lack of spam links, I'll assume your not a spambot.
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 11, 01:55AM)carmine360 Wrote: im not an[] ac player well i am but it should say im in this clan i joined the clan site WTF

LOOOOOOOL
Thanks given by:
ermmmm ... wth ??? gl i think
Thanks given by:
(24 Nov 11, 06:48AM)Think3r Wrote: I find it funny how i haven't been on your server yet, and Im already blacklisted :/

lol tyd bl
Thanks given by: