New Clan in AC!
The name of this new Clan in AssaultCube calls "LimoNade" (|LN|). I am, (The Leader "|LN|.EL.") and my Members want to be a officiell Clan in AssaultCube. We are activ, serious, training hard, are always friendly, be fair, and dont hacking. And we´ll dont hacking in the Future!...So I asking you (Admins) from AssaultCube, if we can be a officiell Clan in there. We´ll be happy form a nice Answer.

.EL.[/font]
Thanks given by:
You are progressing very nicely, your skills are coming along to EL, gj ^^
Thanks given by:
No such thing as an official clan mate.

GL HF
Thanks given by:
Quote:jajaja
good luck, have fun! <3
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 11, 03:42PM).EL. Wrote: The name of this new Clan in AssaultCube calls "LimoNade" (|LN|). I am, (The Leader "|LN|.EL.") and my Members want to be a officiell Clan in AssaultCube. We are activ, serious, training hard, are always friendly, be fair, and dont hacking. And we´ll dont hacking in the Future!...So I asking you (Admins) from AssaultCube, if we can be a officiell Clan in there. We´ll be happy form a nice Answer.

.EL.[/font]

Good luck with your clan! :D

Also if you want to get added to the wiki list I think you have to email one of the wiki editors or email one of the admins, but I'm not too sure.
Thanks given by:
Had a few games with you guys. People, watch out for these guys!

:D

Good luck!
Thanks given by:
You guys aren't a NEW clan, you're like a month old XD nevertheless, gl hf, I 1vs1 with EL a lot and he's so good he's even been told by MyS members that he could apply for the clan. So seriously don't take these guys lightly, as Cemer says watch out for them because they're incredible players.
Thanks given by:
=MyS= is over 2 years old, w00p more like 4 or 5, so by those standards yes. |LN| is a VERY new team Skyhawk.
Thanks given by:
I met .EL. some weeks ago i guess and asked him about his normal nickname.. He told me that he's new in Assault Cube, i was really suprised. Very good player and polite guys in your clan. Keep it up.

Thanks given by:
GL & HF !!!
Thanks given by:
Why does everyone want to be 'official'? Either you are a clan or you aren't. Is it because you're part of the cool club if you're listed on the wiki? Anyway GL and HF
Thanks given by:
Youu, thanks for all who answered. But |EXP|KillaZ...? can you say me some more infos to get the officel in my tag? It will be nice if you can answere for that, or if anybody likes to, dont stop! :D
Thanks for all!
Thanks given by:
(16 Nov 11, 04:33PM)Jason Wrote: =MyS= is over 2 years old, w00p more like 4 or 5, so by those standards yes. |LN| is a VERY new team Skyhawk.

http://www.myfacewhen.com/176/
Thanks given by:
Here is all the info bro: Wiki Clan List so it can appear here
Thanks given by:
We did it!
LimoNade (The Clan) is officiell Clan now. yey!
I hope we´ll have nice clanmatches in the future, have fun guys!
Thanks given by:
Yay, good job EL! :D (btw I am also in |LN|) :D
Thanks given by:
Congratulations on joining the cool club. :D
Thanks given by:
lol the cool club xD, welcome my friend and have fun that's the most important thing in this game.
Thanks given by: