=By3=Plenas Speed
Hacker Demo Clan By3 They were playing against Epic And Why losing because I turn on the speed of kill i had the flag demo here The Epic Turns.

http://www.4shared.com/file/vg7rH6yA/CTF..._0213.html?
Thanks given by:
what did you just say

Thanks given by:
Full speed so epic hacker proof
Full speed hacker ban
He hacker in this end of the demo Google Translator
Thanks given by:
....... i dont get it
Thanks given by:
Ban it full speed hacker
Thanks given by:
Same demo as here.
Thanks given by:
Cannot comprehend.
Thanks given by:
full speed? thats more than half
Thanks given by:
it turns the speed at the end
Thanks given by:
Y U N0 SPREKE ENGRISH FRUENTLY?
Thanks given by:
Dyslexics are teople poo
Thanks given by:
He has ruined =By3='s reputation, who would of thought.
Thanks given by:
lol. the fact the team originally consisted of ex-cheats might have done that, cough* enty, fury, plenas *cough.
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 11, 11:51AM)Vermi Wrote: He has ruined =By3='s reputation.

IMO there were nothing to ruin.

Thanks given by:
Thank God I've learned english at school, coz Online translators really really sucks!!
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 11, 12:16AM)newtrick Wrote: Hacker Demo Clan By3 They were playing against Epic And Why losing because I turn on the speed of kill i had the flag demo here The Epic Turns.

Hacker Demo Clan By3. They were playing against Epic And Why? losing. Because I turn on the speed of kill. I had the flag, demo here The Epic Turns...
so YOU were hacking?...

even with gramatical corrections that makes no sense.
type it in your own language i someone might be able to translate it for you.
Thanks given by:
Plenas Hacker NooB
I do not understand English
Thanks given by:
Plenas has been cheating for years.
Google Plenas assaultcube and the first 2 are this noob prick.

The obvious cheaters aren't the problem, it's the passive low-key cheater fing this game up
Thanks given by:
He Was also looking for admin pass in servers.
Thanks given by:
Lol, here you can tell him how much you love him:
Plenas Youtube
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 11, 01:41PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Lol, here you can tell him how much you love him:
Plenas Youtube
WTF? is that him dancing acting like a muppet?

Thanks given by:
Shame... :(
Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 11, 02:20PM)Marreira Wrote: Shame... :(

Why? He was always a cheater, even in one of his videos you can see him playing, his aim is awful and was overall even with cheats not a great player.

Thanks given by:
(20 Nov 11, 04:05PM)Jason Wrote:
(20 Nov 11, 02:20PM)Marreira Wrote: Shame... :(

Why? He was always a cheater, even in one of his videos you can see him playing, his aim is awful and was overall even with cheats not a great player.

Shame About what he did
you understand now
Thanks given by:
The Plenas, the hacker full speed and that was what I wanted I did not speak to him and so

google translator
Thanks given by:
Really
Thanks given by:
Newtrick, write on your language and we'll see if someone can translate for you, caus this shit you posting right now makes no sense.
Or not, it's not like anyone is dying to know details about Plenas cheating career...
Thanks given by:
Newtrick, se es brasileiro, escreve em portugues que eu traduzo.

(Newtrick, if you are brazilian, write in portuguese. I'll translate it.)
Thanks given by:
Plenas e hacker eu tava jogando vendo ele jogando ai eu tirei a demo eu e mais um garoto la ai no finalzinho ele ussa speed hacker por que tava perdendo e eu tenho 2 demos de 2 Caras Do By3 ussando speed um e ele eo outro eu so sei vendo na demo pessa pra algum brasileiro traduzir obrigado.
e tambem ele ussava varios nicks antigamente eu so nao lenbro quais isso foi 1 amigo meu que me conto depois pergunto a ele quais sao os nicks.
Thanks given by:
Plenas is a hacker. I was playing with him and i got the demo. He speed hacks because he was loosing and i have 2 demos of 2 By3 guys using speed hacks.
He has also been using several different nicks; someone told me about this but i don't remember who. When i remember i'll ask him the nicks Plenas uses.
(this dude has no idea what commas/portuguese are/is.)
Thanks given by: