remove
removed
Thanks given by:
noone cares
Thanks given by:
So, you want to blacklist a server for editing a map called Jg99?
Thanks given by:
Dear Jg99

You are the troll here, no serious person would type every other sentence in caps. Also, you should be blacklisted for ur extremely rude language, your double claning, your insults and lies that innocent people has to hear about when you are online, and much more. Luckily for you I haven't cared to get demos or screenshots of ur behaviour on the pubs. I promise I'll change.
Thanks given by:
how am i trolling, i dont double clan are u also trying to troll me????
Thanks given by:
Nobody will do anything because you are too much of a nuisance for yourself.Here is a hint: Stop demanding for blacklists and acting like a little baby everytime you get trolled jeez.

Edit: Changing the all caps message to normal text is a start but also: Its the name of a map..there is no troll here happening...gj u fail
Thanks given by:
Quote:BAN THIS F**KING POS SERVER AND MS BL {COE}FRED THAT TROLL
Screnshot OF TROLLS
Lmao RealViking! Are you rly going to change¿???? Lol XD
@Jg69, Is that a picture of 202 TrollS? (201 if we discount you)... Not even in the Lord of the Rings movie are there that much... And their sin is? To be playing AC? O_o
Also there is no {CoE}Fred so...
[Image: 20111113003854gibbedgem.jpg]
Thanks given by:
its {CoE}fredriK, {COE}Fred means {CoE}fredriK*
Thanks given by:
Haha aight Paul, atleast I'll TRY to change, that's what matters! Now, can we remove this thread and also delete Jg69s latest post in the Blacklist thread?
Thanks given by:
THATS NOT MY FUCKING NAME U TROLL
Thanks given by:
@RealViking, TRY wont be enough, you have to believe!
@JaimeGargantuas, you can delete the post yourself, edit the first comment, use the force!
Thanks given by:
i dont have permission, i know what im doing.
idk y i cant edit it
Thanks given by:
Since the first post is edited and this thread make no sense its closed.
Thanks given by: