Latino.Baneado por mi culpa
Bueno escribo esto totalmente avergonzado con Camilo y mi hermano por mis acciones en días pasados cometí un grave error al haber actuado de esa forma tan inmadura y la verdad no tengo más explicaciones por lo ocurrido
Thanks given by:
Translation:
Well, I'm writting this totally ashamed with Camilo (Latino) and my brother ([ED]colombiano) for my actions in recent days, I made a huge mistake acting in that immature way and the truth is that I have not more explanations of what happened.
Thanks given by:
Would it be sensible to assume that "totally ashamed with [...]" would be better translated as "totally sorry to [...]"?
Thanks given by:
Broken English is broken and uncomprehendable..
Thanks given by:
A ver que piensas camilo que te van a creer que ahora eres tu tio eres un cheater y tienes que cumplir con tu ban, son 3 meses y ya esta, no vengas con historias de que fueron tus tios que eso no se lo cree nadie.
Thanks given by:
PERROS, can yuo translatev it?
Thanks given by:
Just excuses !!!
Thanks given by:
(06 Nov 11, 09:19AM)PERROS Wrote: A ver que piensas camilo que te van a creer que ahora eres tu tio eres un cheater y tienes que cumplir con tu ban, son 3 meses y ya esta, no vengas con historias de que fueron tus tios que eso no se lo cree nadie.

Translation:(my interpretation of it, english is not my native language as u can see...)
What do you think Camilo?, nobody's gonna believe that you are your uncle. You're a cheater and u have to fulfill your ban sentence, it's 3 month and that's it, don't come here making some 'stories' like ur uncles did it coz nobody's buying it.

Thanks given by:
JAM is saying that Latino got banned because of him, so I guess he wants to assume the guilt and keep Latino out of this. From what I've heard, Latino, JAM and Colombiano live in the same house and use the same computer.
Thanks given by:
I guess they will all get a ban then...
Thanks given by:
Honestly, this makes me sad.
[Image: sad-panda.jpg]
:(
Thanks given by:
3 months. Wait it out.
Thanks given by:
the solution is that each of them buy a computer: P

oh! sorry, sorry,

my english isnt perfect!!!