Low poly playermodels
would it be possible if some1 would make a low poly playermodels, cuz my games lowers my fps when i see some1 or if there are many together?
thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
try lower the textures first.
Thanks given by:
i'm already on low but when and it's stable but when i see a player it gets laggy...
Thanks given by:
AC playermodels are already low poly... If you make it more 'low poly' they will look so weird
Thanks given by:
As Sniperz said, those models are already extremly lowpoly.
I don't know, how you could even make them more low-polyer.
So, AC runs stable, but when you see a Player, it laggs.
Sounds more like a bug to me, than a performace problem.
Thanks given by:
Possibly a high-poly world weapon model, but it sounds like a bug.
Thanks given by:
(02 Nov 11, 08:57PM)Lantry Wrote: but it sounds like a bug.

http://www.naturesongs.com/cricket1.wav
Thanks given by:
well it seems that the lagg is gone since i switched from gnome 3 → gnome 2 enviroment... thanks for the feedback anyway :)
Thanks given by:
That's not really a surprise. The difference probably wasn't Gnome 2, but rather the normal (i.e. non-compositing) window manager. This is a general hint to Linux users: if you are experiencing performance problems and you're using any kind of compositing window manager (Compiz, Mutter,...), try disabling that first.
Thanks given by:
yeah, as mentioned.
the player models are all ready very low poly. perhaps new computer?

i want to see these in the official version...
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2697.html
Thanks given by:
I agree MG. I have been using those player models ever since their release and I have not experienced any lag or fps drop whatsoever and they look amazing. The devs should definitely consider this.
Thanks given by:
(06 Nov 11, 10:47AM)MykeGregory Wrote: perhaps new computer?

I'm sure that all computers who could just run games as AssaultCube (or Cube) are all dead.

Thanks given by: