Latino-Baned
Entered two days ago to assault cube and I find that action game or load any server I thought it was mistake on my PC but after I connect to IRC and tell me a cheater? I asked for explanations about ....

I find that I appear on the blacklist as speed hacker What?

Here I give an explanation on the same day that I reported on the black list I just joined the clan BY3 to explore my horizons so to speak BY3 I joined under the name "= BY3 = CroNoZ" that same day just after join the clan shut Assault cube and go outside my house

My computer is used by three people [ED] Colombia. [ED] MR.JAM (MR.JAM)
Both are my uncles Mr.jam connected to AC and you forget to change its name and is connected as "By3.cronoz" the BY3 see and invite him to a match and he accepts not to play badly and not make me look bad members used cheat CroNoZ BY3 to be kikeado by Speed ​​haker Latin name because they thought I was CroNoZ not blame them

When he tells me that it Mr.jam my reaction was anger then there were problems at home but that's why you guys do not interest

My uncle told me to explain all cheat [removed] use is this truth not know it was up to Mr Aller, jam said that only accelerated the PC and I believed

answer questions
Why? I have not a separate account on my PC?
It is assumed that there is trust between family especially that I had with my uncle that I never thought would happen that ... ... ... .... Not that she did it of malice he says she did it not make me look bad

Well I thought about this all week and cursed my bad luck does not justify what hiso my uncle but I think this deserves an explanation
Thanks given by:
I completely understand.
Thanks given by:
Engrish funny.
Your uncle? well, that's different.
Thanks given by:
Umm... ok so your uncle is a cheater.... but not you.... OR... he told you to use "S*****XP". If so, then I'm sorry but you're an idiot for believing him.

[Image: ium2t2o1.tgc.png]
So basically all it does is make things run "faster".

lol.
Thanks given by:
This makes me sad :(

we played many times together, why man why?????
Thanks given by:
(01 Nov 11, 06:04AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: I completely understand.

Thanks given by:
Someone should take out the link...
Latino, que mierda tio. No se como podras solucionar este lio que las blacklist son una gran putada. A mi no me querian quitar de la blacklist porque mi hermano insulto a un DES, osea imaginate si es por cheater. Si quieres que te traduzca para que se entienda mejor mandame un privi con lo que quieres decir.
Thanks given by:
Fate using your picture you easily find that website :D
Thanks given by:
Sorry, my uncle closed this thread!
Thanks given by: