ac_wildwest!
(22 Nov 11, 07:45AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I'm liking it, but are you sure all of those mapmodels included in the package are needed? I had quite a few already, and some I believed to be in the default package. You might want to double check that.

They are in the default and I just copied over them with the ones in his package so I didnt end up with any doubles. Everything worked out perfectly. It would be easier though if they werent included though.
Thanks given by:
I don't know how they got into the package, but I've sorted it. I'll upload it onto Akimbo once I've completed the map 100%.

Refering back to 'missing licenses' I haven't tampered with any of the packages I've downloaded off Akimbo.. They're as I received. D;

Also, I may rename since... Well, a couple of you said there already is an ac_western. XD
Thanks given by:
* V-Man calls a vote: call it ac_spaghetti_western
:-P
Thanks given by:
Just for you V-Man <3

*Whispers* I won't... Just let him have his hopes and dreams..
Thanks given by:
So, the final instalment (I think) is here, featuring the new door model from cleaner, and a tiny bit of detail, to give it just an extra bit of western feel ;) I've also had to rename it for reasons mentioned above. Sorry for the inconveniance that renaming it will cause. :(

http://www.akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php...4241#p4241

Here you go <3
Thanks given by: