ac_wildwest!
Heres a map I made over the weekend called ac_wildwest. Click teh picture below to download. ^-^

[Image: yeehaw.jpg]

This features several custom mapmodels, without which it wouldn't have the same atmosphere. The guys who made these deserve more credit than what they get!

I thank Sniperz, Raczo, sunnyD and especially A_Slow_Old_Man, who made the stairs + bench especially for me, and Cleaner for the beautiful doors! Thanks! :) The model packages are how I received them from Akimbo.

Enjoy teh map <3

Note; These carbine and pistol mods go great with it! :D
pistol: http://www.akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=906
Carbine: http://www.akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=914
Thanks given by:
This then is why Halo asked me for a Saloon sign mapmodel this morning... Didn't you released this map a little too soon?
Thanks given by:
this is not why i asked you for a saloon sign, i asked for my own reasons not related to snoosnoo
Thanks given by:
Oops did I mentioned something I shouldn't have?
Thanks given by:
updated so that Sniperz wooden pile mapmodel is now in place of where I designed it to be. Thanks, sniperz! :)
Thanks given by:
(26 Oct 11, 11:14PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: updated so that Sniperz wooden pile mapmodel is now in place of where I designed it to be. Thanks, sniperz! :)

You're welcome :p
Very nice map btw, I like the wooden style :p
Thanks given by:
Just by the screenshots I can tell it will be a beautiful map, I look forward to trying this one out. Keep up the good work Snoosnoo. :)
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys. It's a rather small map (You know how I am when it comes to mapping >_>) it plays DM/osok well I guess.. Or small team matches ^-^ Thanks for the comments <3
Thanks given by:
in 0.93 me with Mile created one too http://www.quadropolis.us/node/1151
but yours looks better :)

Thanks given by:
Note that this is at least the third ac_western. :P
Thanks given by:
This map needs more attention, because it's absolutely great. O.O
Thanks given by:
indeed, its a realy nice map.
i like especially the authentic atmosphere und the layout.

good job Snoosnoo! :D
Thanks given by:
:( Open the area under the stairs! I wanna camp there.
Thanks given by:
As usual, I like the detail, but your floors need work.
Thanks given by:
BTW, can you upload it somewhere else?

upload.ee doesn't like my IP. :(
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the comment guys :D Been busy playing Skyrim, so it was nice to come back to these :) I could certainly do with working on my layouts... They all seem to be 8 shaped >_> The next map I'll make will either follow the similar theme, but be a much better layout or a completely different theme. Depends on my mood :D Thanks Viper for your critisism, I'll work on that on my next map <3

Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 11, 11:35AM)Orynge Wrote: BTW, can you upload it somewhere else?

upload.ee doesn't like my IP. :(
On AKIMBO for example.

Thanks given by:
I like it, infact tonight i will add a special server just tonight only pistols only this map so we can all try it out.
Thanks given by:
Thumbsup for that. I'd definately join if i would know when is tonight for you. ^^
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 11, 08:49AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I like it, infact tonight i will add a special server just tonight only pistols only this map so we can all try it out.
What is tonight GMT time for you Andy?
Thanks given by:
am gonna set it up this afternoon will post here once its up be about 3 or 4 hours from now.
Thanks given by:
Not me being funny but what is that mapmodels package?
Thanks given by:
Well i put the server up but i cant get the mapmodels working stairs missing, benches not there...

Hmmmmpppfff :(

if you get the models sorted give me a PM on DES IRC would be nice to have a pitsols only server even if just for one night.
Thanks given by:
I can imagine this happening in that map...

Great looking map but i would put it in the Akimbo vault. it will get more downloads!
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 11, 06:53PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Great looking map but i would put it in the Akimbo vault. it will get more downloads!
Indeed but prior to that please clear up the mapmodels package, useless jpg files, model already part of the official package...

EDIT: and some licences missing
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 11, 06:53PM)MykeGregory Wrote: I can imagine this happening in that map...
Hooray for their no-kickback hax!
Thanks given by:
i'm on it right now and it works fine for me :o
Thanks given by:
I believe the packages is fine? If you're suggesting to package this within my own folder? The thing with the server, Anderson is that not everyone has downloaded it... So those that haven't won't be able to see it. xD
Thanks given by:
I'm liking it, but are you sure all of those mapmodels included in the package are needed? I had quite a few already, and some I believed to be in the default package. You might want to double check that.
Thanks given by:
There is truth from all sides here!

1. Some of the map models are in the default package, i can give you a list but its really obvious if you install it on a fresh install of AC.
2. Yes my issue was related to someone not having downloaded the pakage (me) i DL'd it on the server machine but was playing on my gaming machine, same network totally diff machine infact different OS. Oh how i laughed when Cleaner pointed out what an idiot i was :|

All that said, I liked the map its a great shame more didnt come along to give it a go, i cant think of many PF maps i would actually play but that one was good and it really looked like a western town. I reakon if you inclueded some of the sugestions above this could easily go from being a great map to an awesome map, I particularly liked the signs.

I am quite willing to host it again if yoou want, just let me know...
Thanks given by: