Dementium4ever is leaving the AC Modding szene :(
Yep, as the title says, I', leaving the AC modding scene.

Why? Well, as you know, AC is a game for low-end computers, and doesn't have good graphics. That is the reason why I'm leaving. AC just has to much restrictions for me, like no shading, no mapping, and the models have to be under 1000 Polys.
So, the AK-47 will be my last, but also biggest mod for you guys.

I had some great times here, on the nicest community in the Internet :)
I'd also like to thanks some persons:

Mr. Floppy, cause he helped me a lot on my first mods.
I'm sad, that he isn't here anymore

A_slow_old_man: Thank you, for helping a newbie like me, so many times,
and thank you, that you tested all my mods, and gave me so much helpfull feedback :) Also, thank you for your ASSOM MODS! ;)

DES|Cleaner: Thank you, for making me to a moderator on akimbo,
and thank you for the cool and funny time, chatting with you :)

Bukz: Just thank you for your help with cubescript, and the nice time chatting with you.

To all developers: Thanks a lot for this awesome game, which is so perfectly easy to mod, and being my entry to the modding scene :)

To the whole community: You're the best community on the internet, really :) Was always fun being here, and I'll also stay here, Im just not gonna make any mods anymore.

So thanks everyone for this AWESOME time here :D

Over and out: Dementium4ever

*Dementium4ever is very sad ;(
Thanks given by:
<3
You'll be back soon.
The devs will it.
Thanks given by:
Hm, the devs should first pick DES|Cleaner, and Sniperz, and ASOM, before they pick me ;)
Thanks given by:
(23 Oct 11, 11:31PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: Hm, the devs should first pick [...] ASOM, before they pick me ;)

Thanks given by:
XD

Thanks for this mate, sad to see you leave the modding scene,
Thanks given by:
See you next week :D
Thanks given by:
the _modding_ scene.

Probably a bit easier to leave :(
Thanks given by:
nooooooooooooooooooooo
Thanks given by:
Well now that we're down a modder in the ac community, we need someone to fill their place.
K so who wants to teach me XD.
Thanks given by:
Dammit.

Y U LEAVE AC MODDIN' DEMENTIUM!??!?!?!?
P.S: RLLY AWESUM! First Download :D
Thanks given by:
Sorry to see you stop modding, I really enjoyed both your work and the fun conversations I had with you. Sad to see you stop doing something so amazing but I can see why you want to branch out. Good luck!
Thanks given by:
Aww!
Thanks given by:
Wow, cool to see that people actually care about me^^
But I think I won't return, I already found a good modding site for Bf2, with some nice people :)

PS: My first mod will be a fully accessible Wind-wheel :D
Thanks given by:
No, you're not leaving... :'(

Still enjoying your G36, btw.
Thanks given by:
Dementium4ever, I realy enjoyed watching your progress over the last months.
I hope you will have fun with bf2 but wont forget your roots ;)

If it doesnt turn out right, you can always come back. We will wait for you ^^

On a more personal side, I'd love to watch your progress in the future and would apreciate it if you could link me to your future mods :)

PS. good thing you'll still be around.

PPs. If you ever need help with something, you know we are just one pm/irc msg away.
Thanks given by:
(24 Oct 11, 10:00AM)tempest Wrote: Still enjoying your G36, btw.
See you in a bit ;)
Thanks given by:
Oh noes :/
I loved every single mod you released so far :'(
Thanks given by:
Wow, slowy, thank you very much :)
Of course I'll link you to my mods. And thanks for offering your help, I think I'll definietly need it sometime^^

@temptest: Wow, really? This turned out to be one of my worst models I made (beside the Crossbow).

@Andrez: Thank you. I love your maps btw. :D
Thanks given by:
If I had the knowledge I would surely install your mods, too lazy for doing it. Is it possible for you to make a downloadable AC with all your (best) mods on it?
It could be like a farewell thinggy (apart from the AK-47 XD) !!
Thanks given by:
WHAT?

* Cleaner pinches himself making sure he's not having a bad dream...

OK man! I quite understand where you're getting at but those restrictions are to my eyes the best part of of it, what's more funny than beating the big boss with an arm tied in the back?
For sure more impressive stuff can be done elsewhere and I encourage you to it, just hoping you not get carried away for good.

You are also more than welcome to carry on with moderating on AKIMBO and spread your knowledge around.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, I know :D
But it's also funny, to make some shiny, bumpmapped, 4000 Poly HD-Texture-Model xD
Thanks for that :) I hope I'll keep doing my job good on Akimbo ;)
Thanks given by:
so we wont get the best maps???:(

i dont think, for the sake of some multiplayer experience i will need a high end comp. AC did it for me, and now a legend says he wont continue...

are we cubers not advanced???
Thanks given by:
Aww...

G36C is still in my AC, and will be for a looooong time. :)
Thanks given by:
(25 Oct 11, 08:26AM)marinaostapchuk Wrote: are we cubers not advanced???
The advancement is in the community's high-quality members and contributions. Contributing to AC is like a forge of truth: those who have hearts of gold really enjoy the challenge.
Thanks given by:
V-Man, it's exactly like this :)
Thanks given by:
(25 Oct 11, 10:11AM)V-Man Wrote: The advancement is in the community's high-quality members and contributions. Contributing to AC is like a forge of truth: those who have hearts of gold really enjoy the challenge.

Amen... Praise the Cube! /maxfov or... /suicide
Thanks given by:
LONG LIVE LONG ARMS
LONG LIVE LONG ARMS
LONG LIVE LONG ARMS
LONG LIVE LONG ARMS
Thanks given by:
See you next week! ;)
Thanks given by:
Sad to see you putting down the modeler Dementium. Hope you will continue someday and still hang out in #akimbo. :)
Thanks given by:
He didn't really put it down :D. He's just moving! GL/HF in BF2 :D. AK-47. MiNdLeSs FuN!

I weep.
Thanks given by: