Dementium4ever is leaving the AC Modding szene :(
I think you are a big contributor of AC world:)

well i ask you not to leave ac for these reasons..

1. It maybe a small world of gamers but a girl like me who has no knowledge about shooting games came to learn a lot from AC itself.
2. My pc cannot support even counter strike :( which needs a graphic card.. AC was installed on my computer by my brother.. he plays black ops and cs on his 5gb inspiron and i always watched him play:(
3. You guys made me surprised watching the potentials of a game which can be as small as 50 mbs of hard drive and can run on my stupid old junky 2gb desktop of 2006. It is as entertaining as cs (or even more cause of quick entertainment that doesnt take any resources).
4. you contribute alot to this project and you deserve more.. please take out 10 mins each time for modding. :(

Atlast, i will ask you to be here.. I am a every day gamer at Gema servers. and i love it.. everyone who is on the portal loves me cause of my nooby mistakes:) this is all possible because of your mods.. otherwise i wouldnt have chosen AC as my game..

More than enuf to put you back to the closet :D
Thanks given by:
Wow, thank you very much :)

Even if it's hard to say for me, but it seems, as I won't come back anymore...
I officially announced my first mod for BF2 ..and, I'm working on this with my IRL mate.

But enjoy the game, and my mods :)
Also ASOM will keep making mods, and he's really the best :)

Dementium4ever :(

PS: Thanks Exia, for the YT-Comments too :)

Thanks given by:
ohh got this post...

well dementium4ever
dont mind.. but if its some financial problems than its a different case. but if you cannot give time to this project i think its not good.. one can give some time of the day to something without any problems like i play in midnight while i study at day... good to pass on the computer and learning something even its game;)
well not preaching but please rethink..
Thanks given by:
Well, I'm already working full time on the mod ;)
A mod for Bf2 is like 1000 times harder than for AC.
But I promise, when I finish the Bf2 mod, I'll make a new bolt-action sniper for AC :)
Thanks given by:
Well, i cannot ask for something like do this for me..
but i always wanted something like an automated bow.. '
seen in some movies.. if its not that hard, can you or someone make it and include in AC.. will be like equal to a shot gun for shot distances.. when you have no shotgun or sniper bullets, you switch to 10 bows.. (for shorter distances)..

just asking.. :\
Thanks given by: