Good Bye, AssaultCube.
Aww,
i remember when you still were =SR|M__Stayla and i was a total noob called $piriT* and we were pretty good friends but then i didnt see you anymore i also think about leaving AC now and then but its too hard.

GL HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE LIFE :D JUST REMEBER ME WHEN YOU BECOME BILL GATES (2) CAUSE I NEED A BIT OF MONEY :D

peace Ang4s.

Ps why r so many ppl ending? :O
Thanks given by:
GL with ur RL melone. Even though I dont know u other than hearing about you (in a good way :D) its still sad to see a good player leave AC
Thanks given by:
ah marten... we played a lot together, expecially in this last month. You were always "the goal" for me: I hope that one day i will reach your level of skill. we lost a good friend really, i don't feel very motivated to play right now :D

see you around :) even if not in game
Thanks given by:
Marten, we shared many games and had much fun, its sad for me that you cannot find balance in your life but i understand well the need for it. I hope you will return and the games will be like they were, for me you will always be part of the FmC dream team along with other great names who i also sadly miss.

Good luck freind and come back every now and then...
Thanks given by:
Take care mate, always nice to play with and vs you, we were almost in the same clan lol
Thanks given by:
Good Bye Marten ! Real Life comes first and you got a good decision. All the arguments belong to the past. Good Luck and Have fun Bro .

Talk to ya in fb , too

cya's
Thanks given by:
same. GL in ur future life. :D
Thanks given by:
Bye MeLone :( --> skip to 58:58, warm words by Waffles

Best of luck irl, take care. I hope to see you again somewhen :)
Thanks given by:
=SR|M__Stayla, remember our inters back in the days? ;)
Thanks given by:
Thanks my friend for all the games we did together !! Hope to see u again

<3 <3 <3
Thanks given by:
(07 Oct 11, 10:43PM)NightHawkd Wrote: GL with ur RL melone. Even though I dont know u other than hearing about you (in a good way :D) its still sad to see a good player leave AC
mee too.
Thanks given by: