Good Bye, AssaultCube.
Hello. At first, I had verbal fights with some people here in AC. I please them to keep comments like "oh damn, happy to see that" out of here.

My name ingame is MeLonE=MyS=.

I just wanted to say good bye assaultcube!

I recently realized, that assaultcube is destroying my life. My school is suffering. My family is suffering hard and the time is wasted so hard. For me it is a hard step to leave, as I had a hard time in my life when I had to move to a completly other city, where I had no clue what to do with my time (As always if you move). So AC helped me much wasting the boring time. Now I'm leaving. Eventhough most things in the new city turned to the good side, I took this game way too serious. I get addicted to things way too easily. I was addicted to cigaretts, to alcohol and to this game for example. So now I have to leave finally. I know most of you don't care. But some people may ask where I am, íf they don't see me anymore.

Well, I wanted to thank all people who helped me raising in AC, all the friends I made in AC, and I want to thank the whole community for making AC so fun all the time. I am sorry for my fking cry-actions when I lost in the past. This is also a reason why I left. I was taking it, as I said, too serious, so I raged when I felt treated bad/unfair.

Sorry to people I was behaving bad in the past days. Newbie, Infern0, Sanzo, Atomikk, Reedie, Harrek, Homer, Bunny, Frolon, Larry, Sepher, Xenon and maybe one or two more which I can't remember at the moment. I was really in a horrible mood these days, cause of more and more personal problems. Some of the guys I listed were good friends in Ac. We had some nice times. And I am especially sorry to you, Bunny, for being such a huge ass sometimes, especially in the last few days.

Bye, MeLonE/Marten.

PS.: Again, don't write bad comments like "I'm happy to see this" or something like this. Also, as you maybe noticed, I had some tries for a montage in this game. In the last few weeks, I had some nice actions, which a mate of me recorded and now hes going to make a good looking (at least I hop it'll look good) montage for me, which I will take as "goodbye montage" :D. So the montage will be my last post in ac forums, at the end of the week.
Thanks given by:
Sad to see you go, you are a great player.
Thanks given by:
Most likely a good decision for you to make. It takes a strong person to admit their wrongdoing.

Anyway, shame i didnt play more with you. GL & HF IRL :)
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately, this game is too addicting :(
Thanks given by:
You will be greatly missed Melone. Thanks for the good inters we have had, and I wish you the best of luck in your future life. Cheers!
Thanks given by:
Never knew, but sad to see you go nonetheless

GL
Thanks given by:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

* lucky cries seeing MeL leave

at least take me with you???
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 11, 11:59PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: Most likely a good decision for you to make. It takes a strong person to admit their wrongdoing.

Anyway, shame i didnt play more with you. GL & HF IRL :)
Thanks given by:
I don't think I've ever played you but I just have some comments to make. first: sorry to hear that this game hasnt helped you man. im havin some problems with my social life, grades, family, etc. because of this. And as you are doing, I'm thinking of leaving the game for good. Another thing. I just recently moved to a new city (Cleveland) about a month ago so I can relate. Hope things go good for you down the road and its always sad to see an elite player, especially an =MyS= player, go. Good luck.
Thanks given by:
I never got the chance to play you.
Good luck for everything in the future.
Thanks given by:
Cya MeLonE, even though we had arguments all the time I think we must agree it's been a fun time, BOL and thanks for everything you've helped me with, cya :)
Thanks given by:
I'll see you in IRC yeah? :P
Thanks given by:
Bye Mel. sad news. you are one of the best i ever fighted
Thanks given by:
comon man...
i will miss playing with you :)
eventhough we mainly lost again you we always had great matches :)
i'll miss that :(
Thanks given by:
Great great player. I remember the first time I played with you, it was the only time I was better than you. Auf wiedersehen Martie!
Thanks given by:
Great loss for ac . In my opinion you were best player in ac .
I remember times when you played as stalya you were on the same level like me .. but after 2 months you were 3x better than me :)

Sometimes your behavior wasn't good and you were annoying for me but anyway i will miss you melon !

GL in future

Thanks given by:
Bye, MeLonE. I only played a few inters with you but you were always fun to lose to. GL with life!
Thanks given by:
Hau rein diggah ! :D
man sieht sich in der nächsten version xD
Thanks given by:
See ya Melanie. I will miss you I remember You like a great clanmate, great guy and great opponent. Good Luck in the real life.

Good Bye Babushka
Thanks given by:
Sorry to see you go. I'm sure I've been as much of a dick to you, so sorry for that too.
Thanks given by:
bye.friend.
Thanks given by:
Well, with this kind of addictions, its more than likely that you will relapse on this "wrongdoing". 1st I want to tell you its very possitive that you have come out to tell the forum abut this new approach in live. After admittance, its the second most helpfull thing with "addicitions". If you ever play again dont walk the road of blaming yourself, but more likely seek your inner self and try to fill those gaps that ac has left unnatended for so long time. Try to practice an sport, find a new more possitive time-filler as, for example, learning a new languaje, etc... Now, you should focus on possitive things. Leave no room in your brain to sadness or wrong emotions. YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE, AND YOU ARE A WONDERFULL PERSON.
Thanks given by:
cya man, sad to see u go but like optic said, it is good to see some1 admit their wrong doings. But to me man u were a good clan mate =P gl irl and gg's
Thanks given by:
Hey,
Sad to see you leaving the game. You're for sure one of the best players in game which I ever saw, a good friend while being a great opponent for me. Sad we were not in a same time, for sure, it would have brought more fun to you and me! Good luck in your real life and hope to see you one day :-)
Thanks given by:
Hope you read this Melone. We did not really cross our paths even if we met and played together many times. I like what you wrote here. Nice that you are self conscious and you know and admit limits, faults and addiction: this is the only way to improve. To my eyes you earn more respect from this then from your (evident) skill. No advices for you: you are on the right way and I am sure you can walk with your legs. Take care.
Thanks given by:
The best player of ac leaves, thats a sad thing. You are a good friend and a nice person, also if i had some bad arguments with you, i wish you the best of luck in your real life!
Goodbye Fruit, i will miss you :)
Thanks given by:
CMON !
You left AC without coming on dR ?? You must be dR, and then you'll be able to quit ! :)

Sad to see that too. You were my favorite dumbass sometimes and a friend sometimes.
Sad ...
Thanks given by:
:'( i ll miss you ! But its ok we ll see each other in a few month i guess :D
Thanks given by:
Thanks for your nice words guys! And yeah, maybe I will not leave forever. If I have some time after my schoolyear, I could come back next summer, if not, maybe in 2 or 3 years. Thanks for the nice words by all of you, I am really happy after reading this!

PS.: Montage could take some longer, as there's more stuff to cut as we thought at first
Thanks given by:
About your excuses, you know when someone leaves, we usually only remember the good times we spent with him, so don't worry about your "bad behaviour", I personaly already forgive you :)

GL/HF in the future.
Thanks given by: