[SS]HIEL.HITLER
Many people have been finding a guy by the name of [SS]HIEL.HITLER (aka [SS]Hitler) very offensive lately. I wish to recommend a masterserver blacklist to try and prevent this guy from continuing to make this game into a politically-incorrect and racist environment. I think that this blacklist will be for the betterment of the game. Is there such thing as a masterserver nickname blacklist? Perhaps that would be more suitable in this situation.

To all server owners: For some reason if this guy doesn't get blacklisted from the msaterserver, may I ask you all to take it into consideration to blacklist this guy from your particular servers...

Almost forgot...is IP is 121.54.58x

Thanks
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1.html
Thanks given by:
blocki hitler

;)
Thanks given by:
Nick Blacklist doesnt apply to Exdous server thus the people are freely to change nicks to offense nicks on that server
Thanks given by:
exodus server is for n00bs (cos u cant ban there :( idk why u cant its so dumb)
Thanks given by:
Jg99, I am now half-admin of the exodus server
Thanks given by:
(06 Oct 11, 06:05PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Jg99, I am now half-admin of the exodus server

Good to know, good to know... ;P
Thanks given by:
the name hitler is already banned on my servers but give me this idiots full IP or range and i will happily ensure he doesnt play on any of my servers again.
Thanks given by:
190.235.191.183 [SS]MEIN.FUHRER says: 'HEIL HITLER!'
Thanks given by:
He was banned in {BoB}Marley or {BoB}Dylan last night. He came in to a 2v2 we were playing and got banned almost immediately :)
Thanks given by:
blocki [SS]
Thanks given by: