ac_ambar
A large map is the subject of mining caves, supports all modes, osok tosok, dm, tdm, ctf...
[Image: ambar.gif]

Download ac_ambar
Thanks given by:
akimbo is down, can you upload to quad, or mediafire or something?
Thanks given by:
Check again!
;)
Thanks given by:
Try using more colored lights, seems very "moodless" from the screenshot.
Thanks given by:
Hell yeah!

Great map! I really like this one and not only because I once started something like that myself and got tired of the neverending detailing work with those rocks... ;)

I'm not sure how the layout will work out on CTF, but it's definitely going to be a killer on TDM.

Can't wait to get a ride on this lil' candy! :P

Keep up the damn great work!
Thanks given by:
Wow, looks so detailed and exotic somehow....
The only thing I dislike is that there are more one-way-only 'rooms' than there should be, but hell, that''s a mister map!
Thanks given by:
tktf like a baws x1000 @ ac_ambar
Thanks given by:
Good job :D

My only suggestion would be to make sure that the rock floor isn't so flat. Add some variation.

* Ronald_Reagan hates flat non-flat surfaces
Thanks given by:
Although it's a great map, the only issue I have is with the map message.

Can you guess what I mean by that?
Thanks given by:
(30 Sep 11, 03:16AM)Orynge Wrote: Although it's a great map, the only issue I have is with the map message.

If you are referring to the map name in English means amber.
Thank you all, it was tiring to create this map, I left many things unfinished, I intend to improve the finish on the next version.
Thanks given by:
(01 Oct 11, 02:59AM)Stüpp Wrote:
(30 Sep 11, 03:16AM)Orynge Wrote: Although it's a great map, the only issue I have is with the map message.

If you are referring to the map name in English means amber.

No, I meant the flashing '*'.
Thanks given by:
Maybe it's not such a free for all map, but either way I think your ffa spawns need consieration. there are a lot that point to another. (especially the almost centre room which has 4 in itself!) I think game play wise it all seems "one way" as Andrez said. I think he means that the routes towards the bases don't have much "branches" coming off.

The details are amazing, though. I completely envy you! I think there is a couple of texture bugs though. (One being the broken wood post in the far bottom left area, and another being above the door at the bottom left too.) I've yet to see others!

As much as I like the details, I probably won't be playing this map. I think it's all too.. Big! That's my personal preference though. On the other hand, great job :D
Thanks given by:
Awesome, you must play the contest!
Thanks given by:
Great map mate! It's been added to my maprotation :)

However, just three things

[Image: 20111002231125acambartd.jpg]

Kinda seems awkward to me to have to go back out, just wondering if you thought about leaving one of the "gates" open.

[Image: 20111002231353acambartd.th.jpg]
[Image: 20111002231931acambartd.th.jpg]

Also in these two places, my FPS lowered greatly.

That's about it really XD

Nice map
Thanks given by: