Dynlight bug
Please, fix this line:
VAR(dynlight, 0, 1, 1);
to
VARP(dynlight, 0, 1, 1);

In current version of AC I need to type /dynlight 0 every time because this option didn't save. Dynlight on maps with 20 players slows my (not too bad) computer down.
Thanks given by:
RPG I believe the problem you see is a direct result of you modifying the source code and not adhering to the pre-set standards of this niche of the computing field and indirectly ties it's self to your use of DDS textures in non compliance of said standards and measures to-whit I would add that you have though unwittingly transmitted an ammonia/saline solution into the vessel makke would use to consume his corn based flake type food product as you took a stern disregard to his comment herein referred to as pistake1;

Makke: You're not supposed to put it in a package like this, but whatever

RPG: This package contains 60 Mb of dds textures (all AC's textures were re-compressed).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In closing, I would enjoy a chance to partake in a morning meeting with you so I could perchance have the option to insert my own ammonia/saline solution into the vessel you would use to consume a corn based flake type food product.

Yours In Love And Admiration.......

Bullpup

Thanks given by:
Yes, please fix this bug!
Thanks given by:
Quote:RPG I believe the problem you see is a direct result of you modifying the source code
In short: no, this is AC bug. Check yourself.
As for the rest of your post, I understood nothing.
Thanks given by:
Well, I'll look into this - it probably actually is the right solution to make it persistent. But, in general, non-persistent VARs you yourself need to be the same at every start of the game .. just go into config/autoexec.cfg.
Thanks given by:
Graphics settings menu has this option, and when I switch it off, it must be switched off next time. I was added dynlight 0 into autoexec.cfg, but this is temporary solution.
Thanks given by:
Fixed, it is now persistent.
Thanks given by:
I see, thanks:)

I also want to ask: why dynlight is toooo slooow? My computer can easily play CoD 2, HalfLife 2, Portal, but... AC with dynlight = 1 slow as hell (game sometimes holds for a second) :(
Thanks given by: