Ladder! Oasis server
Oh really. Last time I checked it was Inferno who brought up the "illegal blacklist" and not me.

My two last posts are also correcting valid points.
Thanks given by:
Well, i removed TyD bl from my server, Silent can u send me ur bl?
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 11, 06:30PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: Yes, You Must Be So Pro Writing Every First Letter Of A Word In Caps.

No, basically I'm saying what I see and think. jg99 wrote this post 11th of September. It took you 3 days to notice it.

:)

Sorry For Posting This In BME Site And Not AC Forum ... Enjoy Your "Pro" Ladder With The "Illegal Blacklist " As You Claim And Leave Us Alone . Also Enjoy How "Famous" You Are Ιn An Online Game And Still Believe That You Are The God By Blacklisting Whole Clans Of A Player's Mistake.. Ιf You Dont Like Our Policy You Can GTFO .

Thanks.

P.S Whatever I Want To Tell You Ill Post It Right Here Because Because Of You Fair Actions I Cant Post In Tyd Forum

Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: blocki Inferno
Ban will be lifted: 15-01-2012, 02:21 AM

Thanks given by:
This is a waste of time.

There's a different between a blocked nickname and an IP ban. But hey, it's much better to just answer rudely about things you don't understand instead realizing that other people have different opinions than you.

If you post more things which can be taken as an insult you will be issued with more warning points.
Thanks given by: