Ladder! Oasis server
Hello, i am telling all u ac fans about my new ladder server. It reports to Hit-Melee ladder, and its 24/7!
It uses TyD blacklist and TBR blacklist.

It also uses TBR, and my own Maprot.

to connect, type /connect jg99.dyndns.org 5555

I hope you all like it!
Thanks given by:
where is it located?
Thanks given by:
its located in the Usa
Thanks given by:
Please remove me from the blacklist...
Thanks given by:
Shall you be abusing your admin there aswell?
Thanks given by:
castiel, i use TyD BL and TBR Bl, i will have to get you a deban pass, your probably in a banned range, PM me when ur on, and I will send you a deban pass.
Thanks given by:
Umm not so much...
Thanks given by:
I fixed the issue where it was not auto reporting to the ladder:)
Thanks given by:
Dude I cannot wait to play on this server !!
Thanks given by:
um, its up anytime xD
Thanks given by:
Awkward moment when Cas is not a bad guy and cooler then most of you.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the unwarranted personal attack lucky... I've pmed you jg99.
Thanks given by:
I like Castiel :D, and I like ladders so hope you get deban pass xD
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 11, 08:46AM)Xenon Wrote: Awkward moment when Cas is not a bad guy and cooler then most of you.

than*

But then again the same thing goes for Frozone from the incredibles. And he's legit.
Thanks given by:
Jg99 sorry but I have quit =AoW= to go to /TR\ wish me luck and nice SERVER!
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 11, 04:11AM)Lu$t Wrote: Jg99 sorry but I have quit =AoW= to go to /TR\ wish me luck and nice SERVER!

LOL Why did you post it here Lu$t? :P

PM him. And gl.
Thanks given by:
oh if you only knew Cas
Thanks given by:
I know him since quite some time now, even before I met you.
Thanks given by:
Server wont use TyD Blacklist in next 2 days.

If it will still use it , server will be removed from Ladder

We wanna give an equal chance to every single guy and the ban of a guy wont affect whole clan.
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 11, 10:58AM)Infern0 Wrote: Server wont use TyD Blacklist in next 2 days.

We wanna give an equal chance to every single guy and the ban of a guy wont affect whole clan.
A server is one servers owner responsibility and therefore it's all up to the server owner of which blacklist he / she may uses. You have zero power on what blacklist a server uses. See beneath.

If my blacklist is illegal for your project, perhaps you should change this section.
Quote:The Hit-Melee Ladder has a blacklist of its own. However, contributing servers from respective contributors may use other blacklists, meaning you may be blacklisted on some Hit-Melee Ladder servers but not on others. The Hit-Melee Ladder's Blacklist isn't shown in public.
Thanks given by:
It's illegal for our project, that's why that stays on the site.
Thanks given by:
It's a bit laggy. The server starts lagging after 6 players. It could have just been a bad day or something but it was for sure lagging.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 11, 02:09PM)SiL3nT Wrote: It's illegal for our project, that's why that stays on the site.
Very interesting you should say that. When it's in fact the nickname blacklist which blocks only certain clans with ex cheats / cheats. The blacklist blocks the cheater in specific.
I suppose jg99 can't use the TBR blacklist either since it contains my blacklist as well as the NZ one.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 11, 10:00AM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote:
(13 Sep 11, 10:58AM)Infern0 Wrote: Server wont use TyD Blacklist in next 2 days.

A server is one servers owner responsibility and therefore it's all up to the server owner of which blacklist he / she may uses. You have zero power on what blacklist a server uses. See beneath.

My Power is to remove the server of the Ladder

(14 Sep 11, 04:33PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: [quote='SiL3nT' pid='69176' dateline='1316005764']
It's illegal for our project, that's why that stays on the site.
Very interesting you should say that. When it's in fact the nickname blacklist which blocks only certain clans with ex cheats / cheats. The blacklist blocks the cheater in specific.
I suppose jg99 can't use the TBR blacklist either since it contains my blacklist as well as the NZ one.

Wow You are So Pro . You finished ?
Thanks given by:
Yes, You Must Be So Pro Writing Every First Letter Of A Word In Caps.

No, basically I'm saying what I see and think. jg99 wrote this post 11th of September. It took you 3 days to notice it.

:)
Thanks given by:
Ok guys chill. Tyd blacklist is very useful as it's continuously updated with cheaters, many thanks for the maintenance.

But there are some stupid bans, which ... Idk wut to say.
Thanks given by:
I'm totally calm. And btw, it's TyD not Tyd.
Thanks given by:
(14 Sep 11, 06:40PM)SiL3nT Wrote: But there are some stupid bans, which ... Idk wut to say.
So, take out the "stupid" bans. ;)
Its not hard.
Just hope you keep your own blacklist up-to-date with all reports and proven cheaters on this- ,and other AC clans, forums.
Thanks given by:
Geez, how ridiculous is this? If you don't like a blacklist, don't use it, or modify it to your likings.
And don't make a big fuss if someone tells someone else to not use your blacklist or complains about it. What a deal.
Thanks given by:
@OS: that's what we're trying ;), thanks

@tempest: yes, this is ridiculous but pwnage brought up his blacklist; and his latest post is just *.
Thanks given by: