gema mode idea or no weapon mod
Even if all of the devs said no, they might dont really cares. AFAIK, no damage weapon is double No-no.
Thanks given by:
Ronald_Reagan, what I meant is that if you had weapons doing no damage (NOT infinite health) wouldn't the kickback be affected? Also, would you be able to nade jump with it?

I think using either of infinite health + no gun damage means that the challenge of a gema (to not blow yourselves up) would be made redundant, and pointless
Thanks given by:
(02 Nov 11, 09:54PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: infinite health + no gun damage means that the challenge of a gema (to not blow yourselves up) would be made redundant

Cannot hurt others then?

Also, I had an idea. As there would be no kills made in this hypothetical gamemode, we could cut it out, and have a try column as deaths. Also, there is a custom flag base, so as you hit it, flags gets increased by 1, and try gets increased by 1. So if you commit suicide, the try increases by one.

Tables for scores:

CTF

flags frags death score

GEMA

(time) (fastest time) flags tries score

2 sens
Thanks given by:
Nor could you hurt yourself though.
Thanks given by:
If you don't want to be hurt on GEMA don't play GEMA or in singleplayer/empty map mode!

Even if GEMA are meant for training purpose once in game you'll face players wanting to kill your sorry ass so you better get used to it and practice aim and dodge in GEMA as well.

* Cleaner wrote THE word four times in the same post... Need a shower now!
Thanks given by: