Poll: Which HeadShot is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CicloN on W4R ; 0.33 @ ac_sunset
16.67%
1 16.67%
CicloN and Reedie on arnaud and Sepehr ; 0:52 @ ac_depot
0%
0 0%
CicloN on Dextram(Pinguin) ; 1:14 @ ac_sunset
0%
0 0%
Reedie on Elite ; 1:27 @ ac_desert
0%
0 0%
Reedie on AtomikK and Jo-L ; 1:29 to 1:31 @ ac_werk
0%
0 0%
Kaizer on AtomikK ; 1:39 @ac_werk
16.67%
1 16.67%
Reedie on mars ; 1:45 @ ac_desert
0%
0 0%
Reedie on mars ; 1:50 @ ac_shine
33.33%
2 33.33%
CicloN on MEGATOWERS ; 2:11 @ MegaTwinTowers
33.33%
2 33.33%
Reedie on CicloN ; 4:06 @ ac_sunset
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Digital Reborn - HeadShot Movie
Hey here is my first video :) I know it isn't perfect in many aspect like animation but i tried my best :D . I want to make another one soon but with SMG , AR and Grenade frags :)
Give me some tips and ideas for the next video :D
EDIT:I've posted a poll to vote on the best HeadShot :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZq_sorobQM
Thanks given by:
Good job CicloN. 90% of headshots are from you and 50% of them are from the time in which you were a part of Amaz!ng :D beside these facts, it's a great video with good song in my opinion. Let's hope for better ones in the future ;-)
Thanks given by:
The most demos i have are from me:/
Thanks given by:
For a beginner using free programs, this should get an oscar.

Good music, good clips, good headshots, perfect timing, super comments, awesome animations. If you continue, you should get an editing program such as Sony Vegas (there are ways to get it free ^^) and add those cool animations and sound effects on the transitions.

Then, later on, make a 'collage of music' to your clip, if you understand what I mean.

Dude, you have talent :o
Thanks given by:
You need more teabagging.
lol, really good video. Nice simple transitions and effects. And EPIC headshots.

* MykeGregory clicks thumbs up button that should be there.
Thanks given by:
;) gg Ciclon<33
Thanks given by:
Agree, i'm noob with that so im very impress. just one thing that perturb me is that to much hs are from pub games and that make HS less glorious. SMg Ar and nades frags are more dificult to compil i think.

GG ciclon.
Thanks given by:
GJ Circlon, very nice vid, im impressed and gonna join ur channel xD However, i think the gamma is a little high imo =) but idk if that is how u like it or not, just my personal opinion, gg
Thanks given by:
@Silent xD Thanks.I tried Sony Vegas 10 but i didnt understand much about it.But i will try in my next video :)

@Myke and @Xenon thanks :)

@Dam thanks for the tip. I though the video should change a bit . Because most of them are from inters/matches

@Rezobro Yes , i play with gamma a little high.What should i use to make a video?
Thanks given by:
Nice video...
I really like the introwith the 3 view of the player... (but maybe a little to long with translations)
For the rest it's nice like SiL3nT say, good misic, good rythme, good translation (fast, but not too fast).

But last point, Ka!Z3r in |dR| ?
Thanks given by:
@Bigben Thanks :) Reedie asked me to put that Headshot , so i did :)
Thanks given by: