Assault-AR15
Sub- MP5
Sniper-Mosin Nagant
Shotgun-Winchester MOD 1300 Weapon Model
Carbine- B.A.R
Knife-Minecraft Diamond Sword
Pistol- Bannana
Grenade - Steil (Something)

Also Maybe Its Because Of This, Recently I Downloaded Assault Cube Again To Update It, Before The Update All Custom Maps Were Working Fine,

However Now They Just Glitch Out

Could I Have Anyone's Help Pls?
Thnx,
Tehkilla
Thanks given by:
I believe there is a corrupted map file. Move all your custom maps into another folder, and see if that fixes the problem with opening up the custom map menu.
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 11, 07:18AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I believe there is a corrupted map file. Move all your custom maps into another folder, and see if that fixes the problem with opening up the custom map menu.

Ronald, I Dont Have Any Custom Maps! As I Cant /getmap It Just Says Getting Map From Server. Forever.
Thanks given by:
You shouldn't have to manually /getmap unless you are in coop mode.
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 11, 11:05AM)Frogulis Wrote: You shouldn't have to manually /getmap unless you are in coop mode.

I Was Playing Multiplayer.
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 11, 08:37AM)Tehkilla Wrote: I Cant /getmap It Just Says Getting Map From Server. Forever.

I bet this also happens when you try to /savemap something you've worked on.
Can you make new keybinds and have them show up in saved.cfg?
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 11, 06:13PM)V-Man Wrote:
(24 Aug 11, 08:37AM)Tehkilla Wrote: I Cant /getmap It Just Says Getting Map From Server. Forever.

I bet this also happens when you try to /savemap something you've worked on.
Can you make new keybinds and have them show up in saved.cfg?

Hey Um....... Pardon But Wats A Keybind? And I'm Not A Map Maker So I Haz Never Done That. Okay I Admit, Maybe 1nce Or 2wice

Thanks given by:
Once* and twice*
A keybind is where you bind a key to execute AC commands.

In AC, type:
/bind up [ say "Hello world!" ]
Close AC using the menu.
Then go to your Assaultcube/config folder and open up saved.cfg in notepad, gedit or whatever text editor you use.
Search this file (usually with Ctrl+F) for bind "UP" and tell us what happens :)
Thanks given by:
A keybind is a set of CubeScript that is bound to a specified key. You will usually find these in saved.cfg in this sort of format:
bind KEY [commands]

Try typing this in-game:
/bind F9 [echo this keybind works!]
Then, when you press F9, the message should display in the text console.
The crucial part of this test, for you, is to exit AC and then re-launch it.
If the keybind still works without you having to re-type it, then you have a healthy saved.cfg file!

Edit: Ninja'd by the frog XD
Thanks given by:
what does "glitches out" really mean? I think V-Man is on the right track - it's probably a permission issue .. although I'd find that a little confusing, the game was "reinstalled" .. so shouldn't the permissions on the installation folder already be set correctly (it worked before).
Tehkilla what OS (operating system) are you on, have you tried a savemap and/or the keybind-example from above - do you even have a saved.cfg?
Thanks given by:
You're using windows right ? In this case, where did you install AC and what installation type have you selected ?
Thanks given by: