New AC ladder!
This sux! I have played several games on this ladder server and none of the points have been recorded :(

Back to TyD ladder at least my points count there...
Thanks given by:
You aren't in any of the logs ;/
Thanks given by:
Anderson...
(24 Aug 11, 07:46AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: We have a habit in this community of giving people who give time and money for our enjoyment a real hard time, lets stop that here and now and help anyone who wants to give back to us all...

Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 11, 03:00PM)Rezobro Wrote: Anderson...
(24 Aug 11, 07:46AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: We have a habit in this community of giving people who give time and money for our enjoyment a real hard time, lets stop that here and now and help anyone who wants to give back to us all...

Hes not the only one, i've played like 4 games on there servers and have 0 points...

Thanks given by:
I played a game as well, and got a few points. But no scores showed up.

Is there a limit of how many people there need to be on a server for the scores to count? Does all scores get parsed?

How about adding some more clans for those who can't access the board?
Thanks given by:
Everything gets parsed. Read the info for information about limits.

And pwnage, you played 7 seconds. There's a limit of 5 points to get ranked.

Which other clans?
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 11, 11:28AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: This sux! I have played several games on this ladder server and none of the points have been recorded :(

Back to TyD ladder at least my points count there...

On the contrary before the points all went back to 0 for the clean slate, my score was rising up significantly each day, without playing at all. Hence its a more Nightmare friendly ladder.

Plus DES gives servers to the TyD ladder instead($$$$) so do you really expect your score to go up? ;)
xD
Thanks given by:
(27 Aug 11, 03:31PM)SiL3nT Wrote: Everything gets parsed. Read the info for information about limits.

And pwnage, you played 7 seconds. There's a limit of 5 points to get ranked.

Which other clans?

I played with an alias some moments after that connect. Check my IP address. I'm sure I got points, kiling some people.
http://hit-melee.tk/countries/ it says a couple of hours have been played from Norway. But no nicknames when clicking on the country specifically.

These clans: http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/List_of_clans
Thanks given by:
http://hit-melee.tk/index.php?player=3843

I've been playing a few minutes, scored ~10 flags and reached at least 20 frags, but this is what i get :
http://hit-melee.tk/index.php?player=3843
also it says my clan is |3i|
Thanks given by:
@Lucas: Minimum of 4 must be for CTF to count ;) <- meaning you scored nothing. (i watched you play)

And you both caught the scores being updated. Those 3 mins give bad luck :D
Thanks given by:
i've also played deathmatch (7 or 8 frags) :/
Thanks given by:
7-8 frags (considering deaths too) wouldn't give you the minimum points to get into the ladder :)
Thanks given by:
While I’m all for encouraging ladder competition, I’ll be giving this one a miss.
I’ve played on it 3 times now and each time I play the server lags. You can’t run a ladder on a server that lags out every few minutes, it’s just pointless.
The next thing is needs to be supervised by responsible admins and when I’ve played the standard of admin has been terrible and that’s with BME guys playing.
Twice team killed with flag.
An idiot running around CLA base team killing.
A couple of players having their own private little knife fight in a CTF game.

Whether the scoring system works or not I haven’t got a clue but quite a few players seem to think they’ve had scores not register.

So, nice idea guys but a ladder server is something you really need to do properly or not at all. I hope you get it all sorted eventually but until then I’ll be playing elsewhere and I think many of the more serious players will be doing likewise.
Thanks given by:
^to be fair, this all happens on the TYD ladder too.

I'll jump on for some games and see if I get registered ;)

Update: Went 24-24. 3 flags(CTF ac_urban). One teamkill. Should be enough to register? :D

* Nightmare waits 30 minutes

Update 2: GIJoe is seen as 2nd on daily, yet isn't on the all-time list.
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/9772/17...34e447.png

Update 3: More like an hour to update.... Anyways. It registered me. But instead of 24-24 3 flags. I'm 26-19 0 flags.

Thanks given by:
Seems a little harsh, but tipper talks frank. Like Oprah.
Thanks given by:
@tipper: As I stated before. I have no money. But i've got 2 new server hosters whom's servers will be ranking for the ladder in a day or two.

I hope you give my ladder another chance. Afterall, it's just the 4th day its up? :)
Thanks given by:
none of them which immediately was founded was not perfect
Thanks given by:
We dont force ANYONE to play in our Ladder ! If you want to play , then play . Accusing silent all you " Gods of AC " dont give you points. Play whatever ladder you wanna. Its your choice.
Thanks.
Thanks given by:
I played for at least half an hour two or three games i cant remeber and no scores! and I def support new things like this thats why i was playing there. But a major part of supporting somethig is letting people know when its not working, and guys this certainly seems to be not working ;) if you get it sorted give me a shout, of find me in game and i will follow one of you to the server and then you can verify that i was there..

If you get it sorted I may even look to contribute a server.

Oh and PS please appoint more admins asap...
Thanks given by:
I played 2 hours in the 1st day it was up , but the scores arent there anymore.. Why?
Thanks given by:
There is no better way if you receive criticism from rival, it is more better than from users.
I would thank them so much ;)

Ladder in first stage is more about logging informations about players (i think the first purpose of ladder in AC ;) ) and then in next stage it is about showing some informations to players.

From received information, you can calculate proper functions for ladder, ...

Thanks given by:
(28 Aug 11, 11:39AM)CicloN Wrote: I played 2 hours in the 1st day it was up , but the scores arent there anymore.. Why?

Apparently some of the scores were deleted for fairness at one point.
Thanks given by:
@Anderson: OK, I do not know the problem tbh. You aren't in any of my logs ;/. Give me some more days and i'll try to figure out what's going on. And yes, more and more admins come as time goes by :)

@Ciclon: I made various changes to the score system. To make it fair for everyone i reset them. And no one had played more than 30 mins that day ;)

@Alien: Thanks for supporting! But, if you wanted something from me, I really didn't get what you wanted ;s
Thanks given by:
My score wasn't recorded!
And I was like pwning... :(
Thanks given by:
@SiL3nT i had 1 hour and 47 minutes.
Thanks given by:
I'm on it now, dont ask me why but now my score is recorded :)
Thanks given by:
Nice ladder mate. Now all we need is cheatersrfags and millertime!
Thanks given by:
still hoping for a US server...the original one gives me about 460 ping lol
Thanks given by:
@Shadow: I made various tweaks now, hope that doesn't happen again ;S

@Ciclon: OK, I am very sorry and won't let this happen again. Hope you understand that it needed to be nulled to make it fair :)

@Anderson: Hope you like it :)

@whop: THanks and I WISH! :D

@lucky: one will be up in the coming days and im hoping for another one in the coming weeks. :) (for usa, not talking europe)
Thanks given by:
(29 Aug 11, 03:20PM)bballn45 Wrote: Nice ladder mate. Now all we need is cheatersrfags and millertime!

I am in contact with millertime, believe it or not... I can call him and he will just storm you all and make meat balls of you :)

btw guys, sil3nt is making a big effort to do something for us. We can give him some points waisted and some minutes of our time, can't we?
Thanks given by: