New AC ladder!
(23 Aug 11, 05:55PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote:
(23 Aug 11, 03:55AM)Leoi Wrote: Gl with the ladder ;)

Yes!, face the TyD Ladder monopoly!!!

Monopoly? Do proper research next time.
http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/List_of_ladders
First, I can't enter to the {BoB}Ladder's website, maybe is down or it's just me also I can't find the "Billybob's" server in the server list neither using the connect that is shown in the BoB's wiki page so I 'll assume that the BoB Ladder is no more.

Second, You have to register to play in the ESL's DM ladder so is not public like your ladder, thus, not popular. That's why I say is a "monopoly", because TyD ladder have no real competition until (hopefully) now.
Thanks given by:
BoB Ladder has been running alongside for quite some time. However slackie said they're testing at the moment so the old link is dead.

But after a bit more research I found the link: http://ebisha.des-clan.net/
Thanks given by:
So TyD was (until now) the only ladder, because all others gradually went offline. Even if you want to call that a monopoly, you can hardly blame TyD :P

(23 Aug 11, 04:32PM)lucky Wrote: just like with hi-skill...i cant seem to see the leaderboard even though i am already on it...Ladders y do u hate me :(
IE6? :D
Thanks given by:
Is this a bug?

The same nickname 3 times on one country?
http://hit-melee.tk/search.php?term=BME&...search.y=0
Thanks given by:
* Nightmare endorses this ladder!
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 11, 04:32PM)lucky Wrote: just like with hi-skill...i cant seem to see the leaderboard even though i am already on it...Ladders y do u hate me :(

ontopic:Sil register my HyPE Mates. i cant do it because im unable to post on the board :|

http://hit-melee.tk/?player=795 ;D
Thanks given by:
i guess it's because of dynamic ip .

New ip is like new player. I have dynamic ip and my nick is twice on this list http://hit-melee.tk/countries/?country=Poland . Now again i have another ip so if i will join to this server ,on ladder will be one more PL|Mati

I have one of the biggest range ip in assault cube so i hope you try fix it silent :)
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 11, 02:24PM)SiL3nT Wrote: @Jg99: Please give me your email, we need to discuss personal info ;)

email - [email protected]
Thanks given by:
+1 Mati..i have a dynamic Ip aswell
(23 Aug 11, 07:06PM)tempest Wrote: So TyD was (until now) the only ladder, because all others gradually went offline. Even if you want to call that a monopoly, you can hardly blame TyD :P

Pfft Chrome ftw
Thanks given by:
Good luck on the ladder, hope you can keep up with it and make improvements. Nice job!
Thanks given by:
Hm, if it recalcs every second, then how will you have servers give you the data you need? It seems like you would have to give them the software to parse the logs.
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 11, 03:55AM)Leoi Wrote: Gl with the ladder ;)
Yes!, face the TyD Ladder monopoly!!!
Pay a little more respect to the TyD Ladder, it ain't nothing to do with monopoly, it's just that TyD are serious about it since it is the first ever to be implemented way back in 2007 and still running.
Thanks given by:
Come on guys this thread shouold not be about bashing the current TyD ladder, dont forget that is provided free by TyD and I can assure you all its costs plenty to run such a thing!

This thread should be about SiL3nT's achievement and I say well done! it looks good so far a few little things like multiple IP's ect but the look is good much like the old HiSkill (not sure if thats what you were lookin for).

We have a habit in this community of giving people who give time and money for our enjoyment a real hard time, lets stop that here and now and help anyone who wants to give back to us all...
Thanks given by:
Good job Silent, see you on your ladder ;)
Thanks given by:
(23 Aug 11, 02:24PM)SiL3nT Wrote: I worked my ass off, literally
ohnoes.

GL :P
Thanks given by:
yes, at BME we have discussed the ip issue as it has not gone unnoticed xD, that is one of the bugs silent is working on now, just a minor issue xD
Thanks given by:

Well, it's not exactly valid HTML, that might be the reason.
Thanks given by:
my rank keeps dropping
it must be broken
Thanks given by:
It's being updated, still under constuction ;)

EDIT: Fixed!
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 11, 02:15AM)lucky Wrote: +1 Mati..i have a dynamic Ip aswell
(23 Aug 11, 07:06PM)tempest Wrote: So TyD was (until now) the only ladder, because all others gradually went offline. Even if you want to call that a monopoly, you can hardly blame TyD :P

Pfft Chrome ftw

Then it's because of your dynamic IP that you can't see the board (I think that's what you were reffering to?) Anyways, this will be fixed in the upcoming 24 hours

EDIT: scoring has now been fixed! For the fairness, the scores and time played has been nulled (as stated above)
Thanks given by:
Silent, my email is [email protected], pls email me and my ip is static
Thanks given by:
Just Pm Him here.

Thankx
Thanks given by:
(24 Aug 11, 10:47PM)Jg99 Wrote: Silent, my email is [email protected], pls email me and my ip is static
I suggest you remove the "@" and the "." to "(at)" and "(dot)", otherwise expect some heavy spam bombing from spambots in your email.
Thanks given by:
Hi.

@SiL3nT, I send you a PM but I don't know if you read it so I post here :D

Quote:Hi

First, congrats for your ladder, nice work he was very interesting on the point of view of the scoring.

And with all respect I give to your job, I think the design of buttons and banner was not very worked (maybe it's in build), so I propose to you my help to design a great banner and buttons who look like to the style of AC.
If you are interested and if you wanna see what my job look like, I send you later some links of different forums I have designed

I'm not very good in english so forgive me :D

Cu ladder ^^
Thanks given by:
Bigben will surely do a great job ;)
Thanks given by:
what is this: Title: 1338 Player
it is related to ratio? (5.00 +)
Thanks given by:
i think its 3+, maybe i think he made a typo. Maybe he wanted it to be 1337 for leet.... maybe idk xD
Thanks given by:
Same here. i have 9.5 ratio..xa0x0ax0a0
Thanks given by:
No there is one for 1337. 1338 is for those better than 1337 and it's ratio related atm.
Thanks given by:
(25 Aug 11, 08:25AM)Bigben Wrote: ... I think the design of buttons and banner was not very worked (maybe it's in build), so I propose to you my help to design a great banner and buttons who look like to the style of AC.

+1 with,
with best regards :)
Thanks given by: