am i banned
can you guys tell me if im banned i read that if your server list is empty then you are my server list is empty am i banned it also says that amster server not responding i have not done anything no hacking no nothing i shouldnt be banned if i am
Thanks given by:
When it says 'Master Server is Not Responding' then you havent been banned.
make sure you have downloaded the latest version Here
(1.1.0.4)

but what happens to me sometimes, if it says 'master server not responding' if i close AssaultCube and quickly open it again it works. might just be me though.
Thanks given by:
Actually, when it says "Masterserver is not responding", your IP may have been placed on the central blacklist.

I guess it's "wait for jamz to post" time.
Thanks given by:
Same guy. The one who claimed he was going to play Urban Terror instead.
Thanks given by:
Maybe Urban Terror banned him as well
Thanks given by:
Now V-Man it's like the Interpol looking for bad guys over the borders hehehe
Thanks given by:
Best keep cheaters to themselves, aye?
Regardless of the game they take their faulty morals to.
Thanks given by:
ok ok it me but i never went to urban terror i just said that just to say i got really pissed when i got banned last time and when i started playing i made a vow to never cheat again and you cant tell i have been cheating because i have not been
quick question can i still play using bots just to keep my skills sharp
Thanks given by:
Yes, you can still play using bots
Thanks given by:
i thought that you said this game had no future?? yeah we dont need hackers like you this game is made for fun and to stop hackers. go play something else :D
Thanks given by:
Why would you want to keep your skills "sharp"? You say this game is shit and has no future anyways.
Thanks given by:
lucky were not reading what i just wrote i said i would never do it again you just so you know bc wolf i love this game thank you very much and i said that the game had no future because i was angry so make sure you understand before you reply
and no i refuse to go play something else
Thanks given by:
make sure your not mad before you post a trolly post..sure the ban will be lifted in about 3 months...but you are now an ex-hacker...gl having most people look down at you. Should have never hacked in the first place noob.
Thanks given by:
omigosh
Go away like you said you would.
Thanks given by:
The AC comunity will allways stamp out the cheaters!

and to belive i tried to help that guy, sheesh!
Thanks given by:
yes you are, truth ban ^^
Thanks given by: