banned for what??
hello i played AC today and than i was eating some turkish stuff and now i cant play assaultcube!!! oO because there are no servers for me! I don't cheat or something.. and now im banned :/

sorry for my bad english.

Kanake
Thanks given by:
range ban?
Thanks given by:
yeah i think :/ so can't play online.. ;-( but I luv to kick some asses..online... D;
Thanks given by:
Do you see any servers in your list? Or is the list just empty? If the list is empty you probably aren't banned.
Thanks given by:
if I try multiplayer: ->join a server and there is this message: ''Master server is not replying. Get more information at http://masterserver.cubers.net/

D-;
Thanks given by:
Hi.
I'm sorry you were able to play for the last two days; that wasn't my intention, but you'd never played in the exact range you're using today, until today. :)
This is, of course, you. I've updated your range ban on the master server, since you obviously haven't learnt from being banned on various occasions between the end of June and now. I caught you cheating again today as AtomicHamster (Joins after about 3 minutes. First shot, 3'43'', kills someone through a wall).
Thanks given by:
Lol "Busted"
Thanks given by:
Ahh thank you ;) I just wondered cuz i was able to play with the old IP :D
Thank you anyway ;)
Thanks given by:
Quote:I don't cheat or something.. and now im banned :/

Quote:I caught you cheating again today as AtomicHamster (Joins after about 3 minutes. First shot, 3'43'', kills someone through a wall)

+1 points for jamz and superb detective skills!
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 11, 09:31PM)kanakenname Wrote: Ahh thank you ;) I just wondered cuz i was able to play with the old IP :D
Thank you anyway ;)

Never thought I would hear that from someone who just learned that they were banned.
Thanks given by:
It was kinda obvious.

He already assumed he was banned, even though there was no evidence of it.
Thanks given by:
This thread made rofling so hard xD
Thanks given by:
* MykeGregory posts obligatory 'Teabag This Thread' image
Thanks given by: