Zombie Land #2
Heyo cubers from hell! Just letting you all know that I am now hosting a server entitled "Zombie Land #2" from the U.S.A.

You can directly connect with aczombies.dyndns.org 3000 zombies and please also go to #AC-Zombie on gamesurge and say hi and organize a match.

The point of the server is to have an official name for the ever growing game of Zombie within AC itself where players battle in a TSURV mode with low gamma.

However, it is labeled as #2 even though it is the first official server because a different server with #1 will be hosted shortly by another user who had planned it out.

As the insider game grows and popularizes more, we ask that you come and help us you by playing a few rounds and keeping an eye out for trouble makers!

Comes pre packaged with low stable ping to the U.S.A and alright ping to everywhere else!
Thanks given by:
I'll post the rules here in the hopes of not having to spam them over and over the next time we play.

One player, preferably whichever one is most familiar with the rules, should have admin and take care of setting teams.

Disable autoteam first and set mastermode to match. Then if more players wish to join they may, and those that d/c can rejoin.

CLA are Humans, RVSF are Zombies. RVSF are Zombies because blue is harder to see in the dark. Occasionally we switch the two because certain maps have backward spawns.

I select teams via cn. cns 0, 1, ... are the first Zombies, then 3, 4, ... then 6, 7, ... and on and on. Get there quickly if you'd like to be a Human early.

Games are played in TSURV until we make a proper TDM Zombies map. Do not play on ac_desert, it's too damn bright even at gamma 30.

Humans must use the Shotgun only. If you run out of ammo(HIGHLY unlikely) you may use the Pistol.
Humans must use low gamma. This value varies from map to map. We aim for 50 but if that is too bright we lower it. If it is too dark we raise it. In general, if CLA is scoring much higher than RVSF, gamma should be lowered.

Zombies must use the Knife only.
Zombies may use any gamma they choose. I use 200.

Zombies must outnumber Humans but the teams should be balanced, i.e. scores close to equal. Good team sizes are listed below:

<6 players - 1vAll(Lame)
6 players - 2v4
7 players - 2v5
8 players - 3v5
9 players - 3v6
10 players - 3v7
>10 - Figure it out yourself.

You can play with fewer than 6 players but I don't think that is much fun. Humans are supposed to use a bit of teamwork. 1 player is not a team.
Thanks given by:
Lol.

Normally, we got people playing at 11:00 - 2:00 and 22:00 - 1:00 GMT-4 on the Zombieland server. Stop by at #AC-Zombie and see who's on!

Thanks given by:
I really like this btw. I suggest users to stop by and say hello and play a round. it's been going well and getting popular with those that tried it with us :D
Thanks given by:
Played 5 games so far. :D

Fun, and my ping is about 290, which is really good for an American server. O_O
Thanks given by:
Love this server XD It's a GREAT way to take a break from the usual AC modes
Thanks given by:
Yes it is ;D make sure you all stop by http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/AC-Zombie to see who all is playing or wanting to play. You can also request to have Zombie-Bot in ur IRC channel if you wish just PM me or X-Ray_Dog.

Have fun kill zombies,

NightHawkd
Thanks given by: