[split] GOKU007
Lol...was just checking for the record that i am on the blacklist or not...and i found myself on Tyd blacklists ?
117.196.176.0/20 // [2009-12-18] Goku007, iOD|GOKU007 - Editing official maps - Offensive

I suppose after all this time i shouldnt be there...not that i am asking for whitelist on Tyd servers...i cant care less about them.....i mean there must be many servers using Tyd's Blacklists...am i right ?
Thanks given by:
(05 Aug 11, 05:54PM)GOKU007 Wrote: Lol...was just checking for the record that i am on the blacklist or not...and i found myself on Tyd blacklists ?
117.196.176.0/20 // [2009-12-18] Goku007, iOD|GOKU007 - Editing official maps - Offensive

I suppose after all this time i shouldnt be there...not that i am asking for whitelist on Tyd servers...i cant care less about them.....i mean there must be many servers using Tyd's Blacklists...am i right ?

If you are pub player you will feel pain , if you aren't , you won't.
Thanks given by:
What he is saying, is that this doesn't block him anymore. And it doesn't.
Thanks given by:
yea it doesnt....i am not a pub player...but still sometimes play on AC ladder....it doesnt prick me or anything....just curios about that many people must be using Tyd's blacklists
i dont know..if anyone does...
Thanks given by:
w00p servers does not , some DES servers use own BL ...
MyS uses TyD BL
Thanks given by:
But i can see and play on Mys servers...Strange ?
Thanks given by:
let me get this straight you are complaining you are not getting BL from servers running the TyD BL?

And further to that you have drawn attention to the fact that you are on the TyD BL for what appears to be genuine reasons?

That is the smartest move I have ever seen on here from anyone, well done...

Anderson checks his BL to update ;)
Thanks given by:
Anderson checks his BL to update ;)

me too :)
Thanks given by:
^_^
Thanks given by:
Well, give him credit for being honest. Plus, the cheat is no longer possible with the same method.
Thanks given by:
ok that's fair Ron but still -10 for stupidity points...

Thanks given by:
Well, at least you gave him credit.
Thanks given by:
Dont worry I am not going to add anything to my BL, i will however add Goku007 to my watch list, sadly on many occasions it has been shown that once someone has cheated they do it again :(
Thanks given by:
Another reason would be tag abuse.
Thanks given by:
Oh god...dude...you should really go and check the posts related to my blacklist back then..........If i had done any cheating/hacking.....i have the balls to accept that...i mean come on...i dont care if i cheat or not...but m not lying....never cheated till now not only on AC but anywhere else also !! -.-
Orynge : where the heck were you when God was giving us brains...probably u were sleeping it off ! noob...one can leave clan...if they want to and in my case i had to leave or else my x-clan wouldnt be called an official clan...

Anderson : thanks for that...and keep on your watchlist or what so ever....but you wont be able to catch me redhanded coz i dont cheat -.-
Thanks given by:
My bad.
Thanks given by: