Repeated Sj blacklistings
Cogu posted a response to my blacklisting of .:Sj*Ta!an&. I moved the post into its own thread, to keep the _obvious cheats_ thread clear of discussion, but, unfortunately, it was deleted by another mod.

Fortunately, I still had it on-screen, so here is Cogu's post and my reply:

Jamz, you could stop to think a bit, and stop the prejudice to the Brazilians who play well?
You're not alone, there are others who think that Brazilian who plays well is cheaters, we do not our fault if you do not lose or do not know know how to play and think they know, open the head, think, men are to face the assault cube changed changed pro right direction, there are now several Brazilians playing, good and beginners, so why do we not have a computer good as the foreigners, because taxes here are too high, you have no right to think and fps all, of Taiane has 70 fps, and I see that it plays with a lot more than someone 600 +
thanks
Mushroom-Sj ^ TeaM
sorry for my bad English

Cogu Wrote:Jamz, you could stop to think a bit, and stop the prejudice to the Brazilians who play well?
I have never prejudiced any player of any nationality and am offended by the suggestion.
Quote:You're not alone, there are others who think that Brazilian who plays well is cheaters...
In 2½ years of blacklisting cheats I have never once done so without certainty, nor without proof to back-up that certainty. Did you even watch this demo? Do even know what you're defending? There are several blatant examples of wallhacking in this game; please watch it.
Quote:...not our fault if you ... do not know know how to play
I played a couple of games with Ta!an& after this demo, just to make sure I was correct; he is absolutely rubbish and clearly doesn't know how to play himself. He was OK on TOSOK desert, which makes me think this is the only map/mode he really knows.
Quote:...some technical nonsense...
You are making excuses because your clan has now had two members revealed as blatant cheats, after I spotted K1LL3D doing the same thing. The only reason I've blacklisted Brazilians here is because Brazilians were cheating. Why don't you come to your senses and tell your clan members not to use such obvious wallhacks when they join? Then we won't have to go through these bleeding-heart, mud-flinging situations so many times.
And, regarding your sanctimonious attitude here, are you Twiister? Or is he your 'brother'? Regardless, it's no wonder your country has such a bad reputation for cheating, when the spokesperson for a clan has had his IP blacklisted as many times as the cheats he defends. Genuinely good Brazilians must weep into their Caipirinhas at the sight of someone like you throwing accusations around and standing up for the "good" players. I pity those Brazilians who have never been interested in downloading cheats or producing their own. I really do.
Thanks given by:
KILL3D is no longer the clan Sj, he was kicked out because of the hacker, you could not give me a clear answer as to why you "lie" that is Taiane cheater (she is not) so why Lord died 2 times under the knife he posted it.
For your information yes I saw the demo, some three times, and she did not use cheater, get a demo of someone as a CoxA* he plays better than she desniper accuses him and you do not hack, so it played well for a game does not mean not to say that she play well all the other matches, and I repeat, , there is a prejudice to Brazilian.
thanks
Cogu-SJ ^ TeaM
Thanks given by:
There is no prejudice towards Brazilians.
Thanks given by:
Well... when a Brazilian is caught using cheats, it is a big prejudice.

Look for example this video... from a popular tv program here, this guy teaches how to save money in London... doing nasty things like entering the London Eye without pay anything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1gPY1zXlxE

Gentleman... this represents the majority of my people.
Thanks given by:
It is a big prejudice yes, but there's a reason for that, and it's yet to be disproven in any game
Thanks given by:
I have faith that jamz didn't take in nationality when he was making his decision about blacklisting or not.
Thanks given by:
Your friends hack, face it, live with it and quit defending hackers.
Thanks given by:
Why the flaming, bro.
Thanks given by:
Can someone post the map file?
Thanks given by:
(25 Jul 11, 11:19PM)jamz Wrote: it was deleted by another mod.

i accidentally your thread

soz
Thanks given by:
Wolf, the map is linked in the original blacklist post, which is linked in the first post here, but, hey, why not complete the circle...?
Thanks given by:
It does seem quite obvious to me, specially the 11:02-11:06 bit, in the way he scopes at the wall while the enemy was precisely behind.
Thanks given by:
Sigh. It's so obvious, like, he aims right at them and then just walks around the corner.
He needs am aimbot too, it seems :P
Thanks given by:
Shame on you Cogu, racisim is a serious issue and not to be used as a way of scoring points in arguements over games!

Its clear the player was wallhacking, if you disagree then make a post about that and put it for general discussion, but do not accuse people of racisim just to get your point heard!

And as for your comments about PC's and FPS, do you really think everyone else has the money to buy expensive gaming machines lol you are so wrong, many all over the world from many different cultures play on crappy machines because thats what they can afford and likewise I suspect that in Brasil some are playing on great hardware. Dont make yourself out to be a victim here, the real victim is fair gameplay and from the evidence the acussed is guilty...
Thanks given by:
(26 Jul 11, 10:58AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Shame on you Cogu, racisim is a serious issue and not to be used as a way of scoring points in arguements over games!

Its clear the player was wallhacking, if you disagree then make a post about that and put it for general discussion, but do not accuse people of racisim just to get your point heard!

And as for your comments about PC's and FPS, do you really think everyone else has the money to buy expensive gaming machines lol you are so wrong, many all over the world from many different cultures play on crappy machines because thats what they can afford and likewise I suspect that in Brasil some are playing on great hardware. Dont make yourself out to be a victim here, the real victim is fair gameplay and from the evidence the acussed is guilty...

More and most true, said one thing not only for myself several other players, Brazilian, my friends say it, say no, are you sure they are talking about. I think the Assault Cube is a very good game, but I think it also has its downside, and one of the downsides and this!

(26 Jul 11, 08:39AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: It does seem quite obvious to me, specially the 11:02-11:06 bit, in the way he scopes at the wall while the enemy was precisely behind.

So say if I aim at the wall and the guy behind you I'm wall hack?
Reassess your way to evaluate the hacks ^ ^
Thanks given by:
if you know where the opponent is behind the wall....yes its a wall hack...its not normal to just aim at the wall -_-
Thanks given by:
Cogu, that's not the only bit that makes it obvious he is wall hacking. Look at the other times jamz mentioned in his post, and in all of them you can see him already aiming at the corner walls in front of the player while he is not even looking at him and there's no way of knowing he is there. And answering your question, yes, if I would see a player scoping at a wall while a player happens to be exactly behind it, then I would start suspecting for wallhack.

It looks to me like both of you were good friends, sorry about that, I know it sucks to have a really good friend and suddenly he is accused of hacking, but it's just not necessary to defend him when all you have to do is look at the demo and analyze the facts.
Thanks given by:
unfortunately do not agree with this indictment of the demo wallhack chiseled away and not seen anything
we have to stop with these baseless charges and without evidence to do no injustice
already seen the indictment of a player ac hacker and that it was not
he played on the same PC that I play and I was confused by this

*was a cowardice charge a person who does not use to be hacker
and as if I were as tabem use the same computer
is for the other players who are dishonest
And this is unacceptable
no more thank you all and good night
.:* Sj Synthes
Thanks given by:
How would you know what is/isnt a hack, your all Brazilians, and think everyone is an honest player if they're your friend, well... sorry to break it to you, but... your 'friend' is a 'cheater'

Quote:cheat·er/CHētər/Noun
1. A person who acts dishonestly in order to gain an advantage.
Thanks given by:
she's a girl, and shes not hack !
Thanks given by:
Let's all chill out for some time, and come back later. In real life, showing passion in a case often disputes reliability. :/

* Cemer throws a cooler on the table
Thanks given by:
google translate fails again.........
Thanks given by:
(28 Jul 11, 02:53AM)Cogu Wrote: she's a girl, and shes not hack !

So what? Being a girl doesn't mean anything, we're not sexist, we don't make exceptions for the fact she is a girl, a cheat is a cheat, plain and simple.

Can a mod lock this Topic? its becoming pointless...
Thanks given by:
Yep. If you have good reasons why you need it reopened, PM me or another mod, you know the deal.
Thanks given by: