Verse Introduces himself
THAT WAS FRIGGIN AWESOME VERSE :D
Thanks given by:
Fun fact, Verse has edited 6 of his 7 post!.

Edit (irony): 100th post!
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 11, 06:37AM)Leoi Wrote: Fun fact, Verse has edited 6 of his 7 post!.

Edit (irony): 100th post!

I usually do. Love the irony!!
Thanks given by:
OH I GET IT NOW.
I thought you were actually referring to player called 'realive' and I've been here for a relatively short time so I just assumed that 'realive' was a previous player who had been troublesome and skipped my translation of that bit.
Thanks given by:
* Oracle still doesn't get the "realive" joke
* Oracle is slightly st00pid :(
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 11, 11:49PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: * ShadowFlameZ still doesn't get the "realive" joke

YOU ARE NOT stupid or in any other way hindered mentally!

I'll will reveal it in good time, but I am pretty sure, by what some here have said, that it is known what I mean. Remember it's a puzzle not a joke.

Here's a clue: the word has two parts just like 'realive', individually the parts mean the opposite of there counter parts in 'realive, but together they mean the same thing as 'realive'.

Thanks given by:
Ah, it is quite refreshing to encounter someone who appreciates the mannerisms of old. One starts to grow so accustomed to the so called "modern" manner of communication, that one sometimes forgets how... enjoyable these ways are. But I digress. I personally am not as familiar with the community as perhaps i should be, and thus I too assumed that "realive" was an actual player. Of course, even I know of the person to which you were actually referring.... That is not to say that persons who do not know who this "realive" character is are stupid in any way, I am simply stating my knowledge. And thus, i part with this final message: Good day to you sir
* Thrawn tips his hat to you
Oh, and i must not forget, welcome to the forums, or welcome back as the case may be.
Thanks given by:
#pbclan
Come one, come all, to chat with the amazing Verse!
Thanks given by:
Verse listens to really old music. It's pretty boring. Just sayin'.
Thanks given by:
I must say it is pretty entertaining.
Ya'll cannot separate quality from (most) pop.
Thanks given by:
One man's baroque is another man's metal...
No wait... metal is metal.

<3 u Verse, just not yer music.
Thanks given by:
You have just made me hunger for baroque metal.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_cdWIrzt...re=related
Thanks given by:
Lol
silly thrawn with his messing ways :P
Thanks given by:
(21 Jul 11, 07:50PM)Nightmare Wrote: #pbclan
Come one, come all, to chat with the amazing Verse!

Stop the "come to our IRC channel so we can play opping/de-opping games with you". ;)
Thanks given by:
****WARNING**** SPOILER ALERT ****WARNING**** ;)

Ok now that I feel everyone has had a good enough chance to decipher the puzzle I created, here is my decomposition into modern diction. HAVE FUN.

I am curious, was the alias "realive" the person you thought I was speaking of?

(18 Jul 11, 04:01AM)Verse Wrote: * Verse extends clean hand for friendly handshake.
Good morrow to all. After having creating an account on these forums and having them summarily removed these 4 times past, I have resolved so to put away with such account removal and make a post that shall stand the test of time. Thus, to avoid the administrator's ax.
* Verse extends clean hand for friendly handshake.
Good morning everyone. I've created an account 4 times and each time they have been removed because I havn't made a single post. This time I going to avoid getting removed by creating this post.

(18 Jul 11, 04:01AM)Verse Wrote: I'm Verse and I've been playing AC for these 15 months now on and off. I am a renaissance man of sorts, having a affinity for many things of ancient ware. My gun is the Assault Rifle although when I was wetter behind the ears than the Ganges in Monsoon I loved the Shotgun. My map varies, but I love every map created by the Greek god of music and verse. His maps are full of complexities and balance that make them a joy to play.
I am Verse, I've played AC intermintintly for the past 15 months. I like to consider myself an renaissance man, as I like things created in ancient times. I use the Assault Rifle although, when I started I loved the Shotgun. I like many different maps but I love Apollo's maps: they are complex and well ballanced which makes them very fun to play.

(18 Jul 11, 04:01AM)Verse Wrote: I generally don't get jokes and like everything to be strait forward and honest. I always try to look for the best in people for there is always something good in there, yes even in you realive.
I like things simple and honest (avoiding sarcasm and jokes). I always try to look for the best in people for there is always something good in there, yes even in you undead.

(18 Jul 11, 04:01AM)Verse Wrote: I do love obfuscation and hope you enjoy these last two.
The antipode of my home lies on a point close to a point on a chord, with end points at Port Jeanne d'Arc and Perth, which represents the half way point.
I enjoy hiding things for people to find so I hope you enjoy these last two.
If you draw a line from Port Jeanne d'Arc to Perth, and find the halfway point, you will be kinda close to the point on the otherside of the world from me.

(18 Jul 11, 04:01AM)Verse Wrote: As to my age, that shall remain specifically unknown but generally understood. I was born close to or in the time that Ronald Reagan was President of the United States of America.
I was born close to or in the time that Ronald Reagan was President of the United States of America.
Thanks given by:
Welcome back verse!
Thanks given by:
It's just a thought, but "reanimated" might have worked as a clearer indication of your true meaning. Is someone who is undead really alive?

@v-man,
That was not baroque metal. That was classical metal XD
Thanks given by:
I just dont know if the past life was as awesome as this one, but that is some beautiful lingo Verse
Thanks given by:
* Orynge admits to using Google DuckDuckGo to find out what "obfuscation" meant.

But anyway, nice Olde English. :)
Thanks given by:
@Waffle:
I know it, I couldn't find any baroque metal so I posted the closest thing I could find. XD
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 11, 12:13PM)Orynge Wrote: * Orynge admits to using Google DuckDuckGo to find out what "obfuscation" meant.

You can just scroll over the word obfuscation and right click it. Then hit dictionary. :D
If you have Opera still that is.
Thanks given by:
Im also a proud-full opera user, but wasnt aware of that option. Its a pity it doesnt work for me as its related to the spanish wiki instead of the english one, try it on "coño", it shouldnt work for ya...
Thanks given by:
(24 Jul 11, 02:50PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(24 Jul 11, 12:13PM)Orynge Wrote: * Orynge admits to using Google DuckDuckGo to find out what "obfuscation" meant.

You can just scroll over the word obfuscation and right click it. Then hit dictionary. :D
If you have Opera still that is.

Switched back again. /:D
Thanks given by:
<3 Opera+DuckDuckGo

oh yeah on topic: Verse ftw.
Thanks given by: