Verse Introduces himself
* Verse extends clean hand for friendly handshake.

Good morrow to all. After having creating an account on these forums and having them summarily removed these 4 times past, I have resolved so to put away with such account removal and make a post that shall stand the test of time. Thus, to avoid the administrator's ax.

I'm Verse and I've been playing AC for these 15 months now on and off. I am a renaissance man of sorts, having a affinity for many things of ancient ware. My gun is the Assault Rifle although when I was wetter behind the ears than the Ganges in Monsoon I loved the Shotgun. My map varies, but I love every map created by the Greek god of music and verse. His maps are full of complexities and balance that make them a joy to play.

I generally don't get jokes and like everything to be strait forward and honest. I always try to look for the best in people for there is always something good in there, yes even in you realive.

I do love obfuscation and hope you enjoy these last two.
The antipode of my home lies on a point close to a point on a chord, with end points at Port Jeanne d'Arc and Perth, which represents the half way point.

As to my age, that shall remain specifically unknown but generally understood. I was born close to or in the time that Ronald Reagan was President of the United States of America.

Thanks given by:
Hi?
* jAcKRoCk* cast a Especto Patronus
Thanks given by:
Holah, newcomer!
Thanks given by:
Hola Verse! (didn't understand anything you said :) ).
Thanks given by:
ah and realive is not the same as Al!ve.

Thanks Droid for this correction helping a newcomer. I had no idea such a person existed.
(18 Jul 11, 05:30AM)Leoi Wrote: Hola Verse! (didn't understand anything you said :) ).

Ah I wrote in this fashion, with the hope that a few of you might comprehend and appreciate such conversation. It is the antithesis of pop-culture of which I am ignorant.

I will provide a translation into more modern diction in good time.
(18 Jul 11, 04:41AM)Zarj Wrote: Holah, newcomer!

Shalom, my good fellow glad to see you found me here!
Thanks given by:
Bout time :D

Sup verse, welcome to the forums! I've seen you in game plenty of times and in irc.
Thanks given by:
Yoooo.
Thanks given by:
Yeee. <3 Verse.
Thanks given by:
nub \:D

* Ronald_Reagan pulls out banhammer.
Thanks given by:
* Orynge rips banhammer out of RR's hands.

Welcome to the small amount of AC community that isn't at #pbclan, Verse. :P
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 11, 04:01AM)Verse Wrote: After having creating an account on these forums and having them summarily removed these 4 times past, I have resolved so to put away with such account removal and make a post that shall stand the test of time. Thus, to avoid the administrator's ax.

Maybe it was automatically removed because you didn't confirm it, or because you didn't post anything for a long time. Or maybe you had your signature crammed with links - such accounts are likely to get banned without a closer look. So, I guess this was the best thing you could do.

Oh, and welcome ;)
Thanks given by:
I'm going to give some of this a go.
He uses the AR but he used the shotgun previously.
He likes Apollo's maps.
He lives on the opposite side of the earth from a point near a point of a direct line between Perth and Port Jeanne d'Arc.
He was born around the time that Ronald Reagan (not Ronald_Reagan) was president of the USA.
I didn't find that last one to be particularly obfuscated but instead just spoken fancily.
Awesome post, by the way.
And hi (:
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 11, 11:40AM)Frogulis Wrote: He lives on the opposite side of the earth from a point near a point of a direct line between Perth and Port Jeanne d'Arc.
Chicago?
Thanks given by:
Verse FTW!
[Image: Happy.png]
Thanks given by:
* Orynge has a go at defiling Verse's masterpiece of a post. :P

(18 Jul 11, 04:01AM)Verse Wrote: * Verse wants to give y'all a handshake.
G'morning everyone. Since my last 4 accounts here have been dl33td, I decided to make this post so I won't be banhammered again.

I'm Verse and I've played AC for 15 monthes, on and off. I liek old stufz. I use the AR, but I used the shottie when I was a n00b. I liek LOTZA MAPZ, but I <3 all of Apollo's maps.They are PRO!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!11!!!!!1!!1!1!

I usually don't understand jokes and I like things to be simple. I look for the best in everyone, because everyone is good at something, even the n00biest of n00bs.

I troll/make things confusing. [ Orynge: Which completely contradicts your sentence above :P ]

<insert stuff about antipodes here>

I was born around the time Ron Raygun was prez of the states.
Thanks given by:
I sense... A future CubeScripter.
Thanks given by:
Hi Verse!
Thanks given by:
Hi
(18 Jul 11, 05:31AM)Verse Wrote: Thanks Droid for this correction helping a newcomer.

No Problem ;)
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 11, 08:44AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: * Ronald_Reagan pulls out banhammer.

Come now, what part about "I generally don't get jokes" was obfuscated.
Ok, you can make jokes cause you help me understand them and don't use bad words...in the end and I trust you a ton!

(18 Jul 11, 09:33AM)Orynge Wrote: * Orynge rips banhammer out of RR's hands.

Welcome to the small amount of AC community that isn't at #pbclan, Verse. :P

* Verse thanks Orynge for confiscating the hammer used to ban people.
Aw yes, I must leap for joy at the mention of my favorite clan. I like to thing we are a little active at least, but since I don't have anything to compare it to as yet I have no opinion. We will see what we will see.

(18 Jul 11, 11:02AM)tempest Wrote:
(18 Jul 11, 04:01AM)Verse Wrote: After having creating an account on these forums and having them summarily removed...Thus, to avoid the administrator's ax.

[I]t was automatically removed...because you didn't post anything...So, I guess this was the best thing you could do.

Oh, and welcome ;)

Thank you tempest.
Thanks given by:
Welcome in buddy. Good to see you here.
Thanks given by:
Aye, I made that joke because I felt you knew I wouldn't ban you :P

@V-Man, you think so? I was actually thinking of teaching him some so I could have fun with my favorite script.
Thanks given by:
Muahahah!
As he plays, he will sense the inherent usefulness of encapsulating game customization. He will find his own way to our dojo, my young padawan, and then our ranks will increase.
My antipode is in the ocean, the closest sort of anything is Madagascar. XD
Thanks given by:
te
(18 Jul 11, 11:40AM)Frogulis Wrote: I'm going to give some of this a go.
He uses the AR but he used the shotgun previously. CORRECT
He likes Apollo's maps. CORRECT
He lives on the opposite side of the earth from a point near a point of a direct line between Perth and Port Jeanne d'Arc. CORRECT
He was born around the time that Ronald Reagan (not Ronald_Reagan) was president of the USA. CORRECT
I didn't find that last one to be particularly obfuscated but instead just spoken fancily.
Ah yes, but is was still well within the definition provided by Mirriam Websters and Wikipedia. So this qualifies as "lite" obfuscation.

Awesome post, by the way.
And hi (:

(18 Jul 11, 11:51AM)tempest Wrote: Chicago?

Ah Chicago that is quite close, but for the sake of ambiguity I am going to quantify my location as close to both the yellow and orange sections in the map below:

[Image: antipode_chicago.png]

And for those of you wanting to dig to China you better start in Santiago, Chile.
(18 Jul 11, 12:53PM)Orynge Wrote: * Orynge has a go at defiling Verse's masterpiece of a post. :P

(18 Jul 11, 04:01AM)Verse Wrote: * Verse wants to give y'all a handshake.
G'morning everyone...I was born around the time Ron Raygun was prez of the states.

Well translated into a more modern diction.

I would like to address this note:
(18 Jul 11, 12:53PM)Orynge Wrote: I troll/make things confusing. [ Orynge: Which completely contradicts your sentence above :P ]

Yes it does seem contradictory and I suppose a little inconsiderate to make such a post as this. I considered this post a puzzle to be solved. But yes for those who like plain and simple this was not very strait forward. I should qualify "strait forward and honest" by saying I don't like sarcasm and rarely get it. Fully expect me to take your words at face value. I especially don't like sarcasm on forums as you don't have the extra dimensions of vocal inflection, tone, and phrasing that often betray a sarcastic remark.
Thanks given by:
so you live on an island....

* lucky takes a swim
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 11, 02:28AM)lucky Wrote: so you live on an island....

* lucky takes a swim

Ah no, an antipode is the place directly underneath you, on the other side of the earth.

The antipode of the line on that map (the one ^^^^ up there) is this:
[Image: Chord.png]
Thanks given by:
Bahahahaha!

Ah this thread made me laugh ;D
Bout time you showed up punk!
Thanks given by:
Dammit Frogulis!

Welcome, Mr. Verse!

Edit: Better Shadow? XD
Thanks given by:
That's Mr. Verse to you...punk.
*epic staredown*
Thanks given by:
Ah there is yet one piece of the puzzle to be solved!

Orynge translated it "[E]ven the n00biest of n00bs..."
Thanks given by:
He is a longstanding inflammatory member of the AC community.
Thanks given by: