I Been banned
ive been blacklisted on all of try and mys servers WHY:\
[2011-07-01] - Cloud - abusing the trust of an admin to send a map containing natzi content - the map didnt have the natzi symbol and i didnt abuse admin {TyD}BRETT did this he abused admin for banning me and blackisting me for no reason :|
Thanks given by:
don't upload coustom maps on those servers, kuz they don't like it

I suggest u try to appeal in a month or 2
http://forum.tearyoudown.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9
maybe mys too, depends what bl they use
http://mysick.tk/index.php?site=forum
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 05:15PM)Cloud Wrote: {TyD}BRETT

there's the problem
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 05:15PM)Cloud Wrote: [2011-07-01] - Cloud - abusing the trust of an admin to send a map containing natzi content
which map?
Thanks given by:
ac_industrial and im getting banned from more servers now like this tyd kid is an @$$
and what you mean music man?
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 05:58PM)Cloud Wrote: like this tyd kid is an @$$

you catch on quick

Thanks given by:
why hasnt anyone banned him yet then?
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 06:04PM)Cloud Wrote: why hasnt anyone banned him yet then?

i tried to blacklist him months ago, but my post was deleted

:(
Thanks given by:
whta has he done to you?
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 06:08PM)Cloud Wrote: whta has he done to you?

He is a very serious offender, a troll, and a burden to this community and I am sure you are aware of his ways and his abuse of power.
I apologize that i cannot help you with your ban, i do not have the power to remove it and again i apologize for any inconvenience Brett has caused to you.
Thanks given by:
we should tell the devs to blacklist him from ac
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 06:11PM)Undead Wrote: He is a very serious offender, a troll, and a burden to this community and I am sure you are aware of his ways and his abuse of power.
I apologize that i cannot help you with your ban, i do not have the power to remove it and again i apologize for any inconvenience Brett has caused to you.

this

also he ripped a hole in my heart and destroyed all that was good in my life

</3
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 06:11PM) Undead Wrote: He is a very serious offender , a troll, and a burden to this community

I just Lol'd xD

Btw: fail quote, but otherwise I couldnt mark "Undead" :D
Thanks given by:
wtf stayla do u even know how to use the quote function
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 06:24PM)MusicMan10 Wrote: wtf stayla do u even know how to use the quote function

For once, I agree with you, MusicMan10.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 06:22PM)M__Stayla Wrote:
(04 Jul 11, 06:11PM) Undead Wrote: He is a very serious offender , a troll, and a burden to this community

I just Lol'd xD

Btw: fail quote, but otherwise I couldnt mark "Undead" :D

M__Stayla, this trolling and offtopic posting is uncalled for and I nor anyone participating in this discussion has done anything to provoke it. In case you are not sure of the definition of trolling, one of the aspects of trolling is delivering offtopic remarks in an attempt to destabilize the discussion that is occuring. Please, do not do this in future.

I hope you don't take this as a disrespectful attack, i just hope to have a discussion free of disruption.

Undead
Thanks given by:
On the brightside you can play on servers with much better and unbiased map rotations instead.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 06:11PM)Undead Wrote: He is a very serious offender, a troll, and a burden to this community and I am sure you are aware of his ways and his abuse of power.

irony beyond description.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 06:11PM)Undead Wrote:
(04 Jul 11, 06:08PM)Cloud Wrote: whta has he done to you?

I am very serious offender, a troll, and a burden to this community and I am sure you are aware of my ways and my abuse of power.
I apologize that i cannot help you with your ban, i do not have the power to remove it and again i apologize for any inconvenience I have caused to you.

Not a day goes where i don't wonder "He just loves talking about himself"
Thanks given by:
It is really ironic for Undead to be the one to say it, but it could still be true. I don't know BRETT, so this is not a very good first impression for him to be making.
Thanks given by:
u can play on my servers, i didnt blacklist u
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 05:15PM)Cloud Wrote: ive been blacklisted on all of try and mys servers WHY:\
[2011-07-01] - Cloud - abusing the trust of an admin to send a map containing natzi content - the map didnt have the natzi symbol and i didnt abuse admin {TyD}BRETT did this he abused admin for banning me and blackisting me for no reason :|

You were very fast forward by posting this thread and accusing Brett of administrator abuse. As you forgot to mention you were given admin permissions and trust to upload maps of your own a couple of days back. (By looking through the logs I've been reading).

For those who would like to see the picture / map we are discussing:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-rZqJp...al_TDM.jpg

Many people can get offended by this. As I'm sure I would have been if I had seen this on one of my own servers. Additionally it's not legal to post nazi material in many countries in Europe. I'm not sure if this act was done intentionally by you, however I'm sure Brett did the right thing by removing the player he thought did this intentionally as many other would have done.

If this was an unintentional act, this situation can be explained as a misunderstanding. If that is the case, I'm sure Brett would like an apology for this thread, which seems a bit overreacted in my opinion.

As for the other dirt throwers in this read. Please re-read your blacklist entries.
211.28.32.0/19       // [2010-10-06] Undead|oNe| - "carglass wordplays" - Being a general dick all around, all the time. It's not worth describing all of his actions
66.31.230.116       // [2010-09-13] |KH|MusicMan10, MusicMan10, cargl4ss, |KH|carglass, wop|drakkas[br] - Very offensive and annoying troll
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 08:19PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote:
211.28.32.0/19       // [2010-10-06] Undead|oNe| - "carglass wordplays" - Being a general dick all around, all the time. It's not worth describing all of his actions

Please describe my actions?
I can also say that you are being a general dick all around, all the time.

(04 Jul 11, 07:20PM)lucky Wrote: Not a day goes where i don't wonder "He just loves talking about himself"

Your flaming was not required, sorry.
Thanks given by:
I have said enough. I'm not wasting any more time on you.
Thanks given by:
i hardly see the sieg but is the most notorious as is a small sized squared map.
Thanks given by:
it look like it but its not it closely resmbles one but its not smarty
it only clodely resmbles the sign and the passages are crossed that why it looks like that and really he had to blacklistme from every server for a little misundertanding if you look closely it is not the exact sign;it only looks like it and thats the overview map.
and i didnt do this intentionally
Thanks given by:
Plain and simple...just change the map a little so you dont have the sign...or dont upload it on their servers....
Thanks given by:
MusicMan just read my post once again. ;)
Sorry for not being a posting pro like you are.

Undead, lol.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 08:58PM)M__Stayla Wrote: Undead, lol.

Please don't spam the thread, i asked you kindly before, so i will ask you again to please stop disturbing the discussion.

Undead
Thanks given by:
Cloud - it has become clear that this is an issue between you and TyD clan. I recommend you take your problem to their forums.
Thanks given by: