Th3k!D's Ban...
"I be really really really really really mad"

Mod Edit: Whoops, forgot to remove that. Added the basics of what he said here.
Thanks given by:
hehehe....u fail
ur probably gonna get banned from the forums too
so u fail on top of failing
go have fun hacking other games
Thanks given by:
Bro, if you didn't care about AC, you would have left no problem and just STFU already. Due to your rage, you do really care about AC and this is no way to play again. See you never :)

Quote:I have games 1000x better than this sh*t

Black ops?
Thanks given by:
yay for x-ray_dog pwning the noobs on the forum
Thanks given by:
This is so sad :(
Thanks given by:
Hey

Bye
Thanks given by:
Kakarrot,lets talk about your birthday bro,thats one big fail...
Xray,i'm not mad becuz i got banned,i'm mad of what this motherfucker did to me and put yourself in my position before saying shits

Thanks given by:
wtf is my birthday a fail
you better check yourself
before you wreck yourself
Thanks given by:
Kakarrot,i'm gonna get banned,yes i am,they banned my original account too,for lying,cheathing,offending the devs...anyways i didnt do anything that they told i did,except for offending these fucking devs
Where did i say i didn't give a danm about ac?
Wolf,sad is this shitty staff

Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 01:08AM)AlexDiniz Wrote: Where did i say i didn't give a danm about ac?
(04 Jul 11, 12:34AM)AlexDiniz Wrote: F*ck this sh*t called Assault Cube,i don't give a danm what you guys think
when i have the first opportunity to f*ck this whole sh*t i'm gonna do

Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 01:10AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(04 Jul 11, 01:08AM)AlexDiniz Wrote: Where did i say i didn't give a danm about ac?
(04 Jul 11, 12:34AM)AlexDiniz Wrote: F*ck this sh*t called Assault Cube,i don't give a danm what you guys think
when i have the first opportunity to f*ck this whole sh*t i'm gonna do

You're dumb man?
Thanks given by:
umm, ._. stop bugging us ACer's noobzilla, and leave us alone >_<'
Thanks given by:
Lol, cheater mad 'cuz he got caught.

Flaming people is no way to prove that you're innocent.

I believe jamz provided the proof in the demo.
Thanks given by:
I'm trying to understand your point here... you cheated and you're mad at the community moderators & admins because... they... did their job? Insulting the mods & admins just isn't going to do you any favors. There's quietly appealing through PM if you have the chance, and then there's going out with a bang I guess. Either way, what's done is done and you would've gotten nailed for cheating at some point down the road regardless of if Jamz had been the one to catch you.

It's always awful to hear that a long-standing member of AC's community cheated, but obviously your contribution ended up being unfair and unsportsmanlike conduct through cheating and writing some insanely vitriolic forum posts. I consider this an example.

Relevant
Thanks given by:
I Told once and i'll say it again..
Put yourselves in my position,you guys know nothing about what happened
Falmimg people is no way to prove that i'm innocent? dude,i didn't offend you(except if you're dev)also there's nothing i can do,when you're one of the staff and do good shits here and there people will believe on you,there's no way also when you have some status

_)_ for your mothers
Fuck off asthenia,i know what i'm doing i don't need your opinion
Can you say anything about this? Do you know what is really happening? Naah so back the fuck up dude.They don't do their job,by the way they're treating me i can say they're fucking this game more and more...
Thanks given by:
Hey ya brah!

Come back when u be feelin a bit more chill, then we can talk.

Banned and closed.
Thanks given by: