I want my ac_castle map to be official
I think its great, and its realistic, and i updated it, the latest version is on the forums under mapping
the thread is called ac_castle by me
Thanks given by:
Sorry for my rudeness, but your map is incredibly far from what a quality (and therefore official) map should be... And damn, a bit of humility wouldn't hurt...
Thanks given by:
And I want the giant invisible head of 1.0 to come back, but honestly who puts computers in a castle.
Thanks given by:
i think you have a better chance of any of my maps becoming official, lol.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 08:50AM)Andrez Wrote: Sorry for my rudeness, but your map is incredibly far from what a quality (and therefore official) map should be... And damn, a bit of humility wouldn't hurt...

Are you kidding Andrez? It's so obvious that ac_castle has what it takes to be the next new official map. All it needs is a little bit of improvement. Good job Jg99.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 09:59AM)Undead Wrote: i think you have a better chance of any of my maps becoming official, lol.

I support this motion. ac_ore for an official map!
Thanks given by:
Well I like the, uhm... Ah, I like the bunch of computers and details you put in the map (very good use of heightfeelds).

But now really, I'm sorry but this map is by far not good enough to be official. An official map needs great gameplay and great details and quality. And your map is everything besides that. Keep trying though, maybe you could get good enough sometime.
Thanks given by:
Take out the computers, and that'll be a positive step forward
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 08:45AM)Jg99 Wrote: I think its great, and its realistic, and i updated it, the latest version is on the forums under mapping

Good luck.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 07:43PM)Apollo{TyD} Wrote:
(29 Jun 11, 08:45AM)Jg99 Wrote: I think its great, and its realistic, and i updated it, the latest version is on the forums under mapping

Good luck.

[Image: 8511507.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(29 Jun 11, 09:59AM)Undead Wrote: i think you have a better chance of any of my maps becoming official, lol.

Playing tosok on ac_iceroad with undead:

HEADSHOT. I use knife only for teh lulz.
Thanks given by:
queue brazilian laugh:
HSUAHSUAHSUAHSHAUSAHUHUAHSUAHSUHAUSHAUUHAUSHAUHSUAHSUAHSUAHUSHU

Not meaning to hurt you're feelings or anything but castles with computers are rare in the official map pack. On the plus side though i think it's more likely your map will be made official than my map nothing_to_see_here will be
Thanks given by:

Good luck.

Perfectly executed irony right there, Apollo. xD
Thanks given by:
Why yours and not others? There are amazing maps out there, and these authors have the humility to not promote their map too much. The devs will decide. Nice map, but there are better. No offense, but check out ac_venganza (did I spell it right?). THAT'S a map.

Good luck.

Coolest troll ever.
Thanks given by:
your map is near the quality requisite limits lol
Thanks given by:
lol..

[Image: mvscojzi.55c.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Cute wolfs canines!
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 11, 09:14PM)Fate Wrote: lol..

That's what everyone says when I play. And endup with a score below 50. So like everyday.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 11, 12:53AM)Cemer Wrote:

That's what everyone says when I play. And endup with a score below 50. So like everyday.

{DIXT} FTW.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 11, 02:18AM)Viper Wrote:
(07 Jul 11, 12:53AM)Cemer Wrote:

{DIXT} FTW.

Lolwut?
Thanks given by:
@Cemer this. lol
Thanks given by:
[Image: s5ixyv.png]
Thanks given by:
no thanks
Thanks given by: