...and nobody cares
I got the GTX 460 on Newegg for $89.99 today. Because AC requires hardcore graphics! And my Quadro FX 1440 doesn't work well on linux.
TF2 on Wine, here I come!
Thanks given by:
[Image: Npydk.jpg]
Thanks given by:
It's in offtopic, Myke, give him a break. :P
Thanks given by:
is there a day when Myke doesnt Tbag anything?? lol :P
Thanks given by:
If you know we don't care then why post?
Thanks given by:
\offtopic 1
How much AC dev could've I have done in the 8 hours I wasted on the computer today if I knew C++ well?
Thanks given by:
They work on this game in their leisure time, hamolton. It's not their job, they do not get paid; the dev team has made an incredible job at keeping this game alive throughout these years. If you feel the devs aren't doing enough, then go make your own game in 8 hours and tell us how it goes.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 01:01AM)hamolton Wrote: How much AC dev could've I have done in the 8 hours I wasted on the computer today if I knew C++ well?

@Wolf:
The wording of the sentence makes me think he is saying suggestive things, flirting with the devs.
Thanks given by:
I thought it was saying something like: "Already 8 hours passed by and nothing has happened. Imagine if I knew C++, I would do so much more than you."
Thanks given by:
if i was a dev id ban everyone, like they do now.
Thanks given by:
More like "If I hadn't wasted all that time, how much do you think I could've been a help to the devs if I knew C++?"
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 11, 11:07AM)Undead Wrote: if i was a dev id ban everyone, like they do now.

Everyone?
Thanks given by:
if i was a dev i'd develop AssaultCube, like they do now.
Thanks given by:
there are devs?
O_O
Thanks given by: