Blacklisted? Acused of hacking?
Okay because i'm on a different computer right now I can't post on the hi-skill site, but i'm blacklisted there for what I believe to be no real reason at all, an explanation would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway being called a hacker by a hacker that I have tried to be reasonable with is just plain annoying, and the fact that I am being called a hacker without proof and without having any hacks, or even knowing how to hack is just plain ridiculous to me.
I like being on the Hi-Skill ladder and want to make it to the all-time ranks sometime soon, I mean i've been doing my best to make it there and get banned for it.. seriously what the hell?? You tell me how I can play as many hours as I do without being banned for hacking in the first place and why I would spend that much time sitting there letting bots or whatever do it for me?? I seriously don't get it.
Can we stop the false accusations, the bans for no reason and just play?
I mean I know there will always be hackers but I'm not one of them and just want to play a good game of assault cube!
Thanks given by:
You fell in a range-ban.
Thanks given by:
This is why I think you shouldn't range ban but ban players on a individual ip level. Sure that might be way more tedious but it prevents people from being banned innocently.

Anyway what you might want to do is contact Drakas (he owns the woop and hiskill later right?) and ask for a deban key. A deban key will allow you to connect to the server even though your IP address is ranged banned. If you cannot get a deban key for some reason (drakas can't help you?) you could try to get a friend who isn't in the range ban with decent enough bandwidth to host a VPN / Proxy server for you to play through. This would require that your friend absolutely trusts you however as you would share the same IP as him and if you did anything wrong he would be banned too. The proxy solution would work on all servers that you're range banned in but the deban key would be on a individual basis. I reccomend the deban solution first.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 10, 01:16AM)Zomg! Wrote: This is why I think you shouldn't range ban but ban players on a individual ip level. Sure that might be way more tedious but it prevents people from being banned innocently.

Anyway what you might want to do is contact Drakas (he owns the woop and hiskill later right?) and ask for a deban key. A deban key will allow you to connect to the server even though your IP address is ranged banned. If you cannot get a deban key for some reason (drakas can't help you?) you could try to get a friend who isn't in the range ban with decent enough bandwidth to host a VPN / Proxy server for you to play through. This would require that your friend absolutely trusts you however as you would share the same IP as him and if you did anything wrong he would be banned too. The proxy solution would work on all servers that you're range banned in but the deban key would be on a individual basis. I reccomend the deban solution first.

I have pmed Drakas about this, I just thought it was a password but i'm pretty sure he will know I meant a deban key... lol.. :P
Because I don't think the other idea will work, this is like the only computer I have access too at the moment so yeah..
None of my friends IRL even play this game either so meh.
Hopefully I can get this deban key :)

Thanks for the help though, I was really confused and annoyed xD

Gib on!
Thanks given by:
Individual IP bans are really cool when the guy has a massive range and can change the IP by just turning the modem off for 15 minutes.
Thanks given by:
I know it's tedious but w/e.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 10, 03:17AM)Zomg! Wrote: I know it's tedious but w/e.
Not just tedious, it's bloody useless.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 10, 01:16AM)Zomg! Wrote: This is why I think you shouldn't range ban but ban players on a individual ip level. Sure that might be way more tedious but it prevents people from being banned innocently.
I only range-ban more severe cases, unlike other server admins.

Quote:Anyway what you might want to do is contact Drakas (he owns the woop and hiskill later right?) and ask for a deban key. A deban key will allow you to connect to the server even though your IP address is ranged banned. If you cannot get a deban key for some reason (drakas can't help you?) you could try to get a friend who isn't in the range ban with decent enough bandwidth to host a VPN / Proxy server for you to play through. This would require that your friend absolutely trusts you however as you would share the same IP as him and if you did anything wrong he would be banned too. The proxy solution would work on all servers that you're range banned in but the deban key would be on a individual basis. I reccomend the deban solution first.

I replied to his request already yesterday ;)
Thanks given by:
Aye, and half of playing AssaultCube is stopping in the middle of a game to claim admin and ban various reincarnations of 100%GeeK or Angela.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 10, 02:39PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Aye, and half of playing AssaultCube is stopping in the middle of a game to claim admin and ban various reincarnations of 100%GeeK or Angela.

Who's this Angela? Stop complaining if you don't report, duh....
Thanks given by:
I'd link you to all 5 of her blacklist entries, but that thread is long gone.
She's been trying to terrorize the community for 2 years. XD
Anyway, I don't think I've seen her in any w00p server, so gg.
Thanks given by:
Angela Is fuckin annoying!
She been Asking me for Admin for like 1 year. And She Never gives up.
she will continue + her Cuzin.
lucky She 90% - 99% Inactive.
1 thing. why is she Not B.L'ed @ W00p Servers?
Edit: Jamz Plz tell them why
Thanks given by: